The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sammyreviews.store/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sammyreviews.store/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings (https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=64187)

Ronsee 10-09-2009 01:03 PM

Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2552/...97240aba85.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3420/...32dd476c08.jpg

The grp of us having our dinner on first night at Robinsions Mall in Ermita.

Other photo taken in Oyster Bar in our Pearl Manila Hotel.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2654/...a838ed3b0d.jpg

Another grp photo taken in my hotel room.

All photos were taken using my N97 :)

etct88 10-09-2009 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronsee (Post 4093983)

Yo, bro..... changed girlfriend? Certainly didn't look like the same one, or become prettier with your ....:D:D

etsys 10-09-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronsee (Post 4093799)
ok heres 2 photos of the 21 yrs SYT.

The other 2 are baklats, friends of my girl. very cute and funny. kekeke

Bro, seems you have been splurging, but wisely ...

Every time in LAC, I insist I dont want to buy a bottle, but end up spending more than 3,000 .. and then regret not buying a bottle and then repeat again next day .. hehe

Your girl is cute and pleasant. Wonder how she fit in the environment of LAC.

You should take her to GreenBelt area .. like Havana and such ..

Keep rocking bro ..

Ronsee 10-09-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etsys (Post 4094042)
Bro, seems you have been splurging, but wisely ...

Every time in LAC, I insist I dont want to buy a bottle, but end up spending more than 3,000 .. and then regret not buying a bottle and then repeat again next day .. hehe

Your girl is cute and pleasant. Wonder how she fit in the environment of LAC.

You should take her to GreenBelt area .. like Havana and such ..

Keep rocking bro ..

Thanks bro for the comments. Yes my pinay chinese gf is already history. This girl i met her on an online chatting website and have been chatting with her for more than 1 month.

So i decided to try my luck and fly over to ermita to meet her. Well the rest as they said is history.

She stays in calamba and she came up to Ermita to meet me and we had a good 5 days together. Her 2 baklat friends and the syt is from Cavite who joined us for 2 nights.

Yes bro its always more worth it to have a bottle if theres a grp. otherwise orders individually u end up paying more. The Chivas i opened at LA Cafe only cost me P2400. Which is a good price.

We went to Cowboy Greens on the last night and i had 3 bottles of wine (2 white and 1 red) for less than P2000.

Me and my girl downed the 3 bottles together and back in hotel that night was a war of the sexes :D

Yes she has never been to LAC bro so just brought her to have a look. She was approached by at least 3 foreigners i believed were Americans i think and 2 korean man approached the SYT too when i was dancing at the dance floor with the 2 baklats hahaha.

I will definitely bring her to Greenbelt area in Makati next time i go to manila. :)

Cheers
Ronsee

Ronsee 10-09-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 4094008)
Yo, bro..... changed girlfriend? Certainly didn't look like the same one, or become prettier with your ....:D:D

Yeah bro changed already liao. This one much much more prettier and also shes very intelligent and smart. She converses well too.

No regrets flying there to meet her on a blind date so to speak hahaha.

So hows your puiying bro. Need to meet up for coffee sometime when u r here in Sillypore. :)

etct88 10-09-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronsee (Post 4094268)
Yeah bro changed already liao. This one much much more prettier and also shes very intelligent and smart. She converses well too.

No regrets flying there to meet her on a blind date so to speak hahaha.

So hows your puiying bro. Need to meet up for coffee sometime when u r here in Sillypore. :)

shit, la... you! make ah pek drooling......:cool:

Ronsee 10-09-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 4094278)
shit, la... you! make ah pek drooling......:cool:

hahaha bro dont drool leh. i buy u coffee and i show u more photos of her and clips too. Make sure u buay tahan :D

Joking bro.

Cheers
Ronsee

robust 10-09-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dominic7 (Post 4090533)
think all hotels in manila are girl friendly. just giving the doorman and wink and he will give u a knowing smile.

i recommend heritage. its just across the EDSA. several clubs under one roof. should be able to find something there. just be careful when you cross the road. its quite dangerous crossing there.

Some of the rooms in Heritage are haunted. There was a fire there sometime ago and some guests were consumed by it. I raised this with a friend who once work in the front desk of the hotel and she informed me that many guests have complained of seeing "things".

dominic7 10-09-2009 03:20 PM

hehe... my story.

i stayed at this hotel for one night. then i moved out to another hotel nearer to L.A. Cafe. i pick up this girl at L.A. and we went back to our hotel. after the first round, we rested and we both had a cigarette and started chatting. i told her i stayed at heritage hotel on my first night and she told me the same story about the fire. she said many people died on the fourth storey and i nearly swallowed my cigarette. guess which floor i stayed?

anyway... SIA girls always stay at heritage. met a couple of them in the lift.

vaxvms 10-09-2009 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronsee (Post 4094251)
Yes bro its always more worth it to have a bottle if theres a grp. otherwise orders individually u end up paying more. The Chivas i opened at LA Cafe only cost me P2400. Which is a good price.
Cheers
Ronsee

nice FR in MNL.....
Normally I dun open bottle also even in group...prefer bar hopping....
But in the end open red wine when table full of girls lolxxx
cheers

vaxvms 10-09-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dominic7 (Post 4094364)
hehe... my story.

i stayed at this hotel for one night. then i moved out to another hotel nearer to L.A. Cafe. i pick up this girl at L.A. and we went back to our hotel. after the first round, we rested and we both had a cigarette and started chatting. i told her i stayed at heritage hotel on my first night and she told me the same story about the fire. she said many people died on the fourth storey and i nearly swallowed my cigarette. guess which floor i stayed?

anyway... SIA girls always stay at heritage. met a couple of them in the lift.

dun scare me leh....tink next time i die die dun wan 4th floor :p
or ask my comnpany chg to pan pacific :p

taxi69 11-09-2009 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronsee (Post 4093780)

Wah.... bro,great taste:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by etct88 (Post 4094278)
shit, la... you! make ah pek drooling......

Don't drool,join us in our Oct invasion;):)

etct88 11-09-2009 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taxi69 (Post 4095948)
Wah.... bro,great taste

Don't drool,join us in our Oct invasion;):)

The nasi looks dam delicous......:p

Oct and Nov expected to be dam busy.... Dec have to go to mountain retreat, tame the KKC (ku ku cheow). Don't let him sukan sukan drool and drool...:p

etct88 11-09-2009 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronsee (Post 4094310)
hahaha bro dont drool leh. i buy u coffee and i show u more photos of her and clips too. Make sure u buay tahan :D

Joking bro.

Cheers
Ronsee

Like that I very scare to lim kopi, wait buay tahan until ma(ka)ti.... ah pek have weak heart..... :o

Ronsee 11-09-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaxvms (Post 4095160)
nice FR in MNL.....
Normally I dun open bottle also even in group...prefer bar hopping....
But in the end open red wine when table full of girls lolxxx
cheers

very true bro. i used to enjoy bar hopping. but when in ermita i prefer to just go to a nice pub or club and just sit there and chill out with the girl or some friends.

The band in those clubs are damm good honestly. and to mingle with the crowd and dancing with them to the music is an experience $ cannot buy.

After going to so many countries to cheong, i honestly must say the phillipines is one place i rate it as no 1 on my list.

If not for the pricey air fares i believe alot of bros here will go there often to cheong.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Ronsee