The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   GIRL ASK MUSCULAR GUYS WITH SMALL KUKUBIRD, WON’T FEEL “XIA SUAY” MEH (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=833060)

ah rat 04-08-2021 08:51 AM

GIRL ASK MUSCULAR GUYS WITH SMALL KUKUBIRD, WON’T FEEL “XIA SUAY” MEH

She said that all the guys with big muscles, usually have small kukubirds and that the kukubird is small until the hair is covering it, and she cannot see.

She said that she would rather have a man with a belly but a huge kukubird.

She then asked the muscular men with small kukubirds, “won’t feel xia suay meh?”

She added that she likes guys with big kkb who will “tok” her until she “die”

Below link of her video

https://singaporeuncensored.com/girl...-xia-suay-meh/

acidicavex 04-08-2021 08:55 AM

Re: GIRL ASK MUSCULAR GUYS WITH SMALL KUKUBIRD, WON’T FEEL “XIA SUAY” MEH

i think she offend many buff boy :D super funny all her ex bf or bf have belly with large KKJ she claim. :D

ddog 04-08-2021 10:49 AM

small tail for muscle dogs while on steroid is myth. Due to high testos only testicle shrink not tail. Shrink also temporary. Girl no knowledge

SBMEDSUP 04-08-2021 11:23 AM

Tks TS for sharing.

sgflyman 04-08-2021 11:25 AM

Perhaps anyone knows her Instagram username? Asking for a friend 🤔

WidePeepoHappy 04-08-2021 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgflyman (Post 20768194)
Perhaps anyone knows her Instagram username? Asking for a friend 🤔

Gatitayan if im not wrong. Quite famous.

JaniceTay 04-08-2021 05:12 PM

The way she put it is hilarious! HAHAHAH poke until she die :eek:

bignehneh 04-08-2021 05:26 PM

No such thing as fat ppl have small cock and muscle ppl have big cock etc la. Lol! I think cock size comes from heaven one. When yours is small and weak, I think very difficult to train. Lol! 1 of my friend have a freaking big cock (many army friends make fun of him). When he enlisted, he is a bit fat with belly. Lol! All of us think he is useless until we see him with his tool. U know last time old army camp got no doors one and as recruit, nothing as privacy” because those cbk Sgt only give 5 min for whole fucking section to bath. Lol! Almost everyone see each other’s cock till don’t want. That is how camaraderie is built. After BMT, many of us are quite fit with big muscles here and there. My friend’s cock size never shrink. After going to unit, we go cheong dirty massage. Haha! During then all Malaysian masseur (cb, accidentally give away my age). Some masseur purposely come FJ with him just to try his “horse” cock. Sorry, I don’t know real horse cock how long but that is just a nickname those masseurs give to him. Haha! Sibei fun Xia. Next door to him can hear his masseur all screaming in ecstasy. Lol! All of us and the other masseurs all laughing. Hahahahaha

MTFanatic 04-08-2021 06:04 PM

Miss aeroplane cup 飞机杯 :D:D:D

sgflyman 04-08-2021 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WidePeepoHappy (Post 20768494)
Gatitayan if im not wrong. Quite famous.

Ah that’s Gatita. I thought she looked familiar but didn’t resemble her. Thanks!

Jjcoolidge 04-08-2021 07:58 PM

The way Gatita says it, damn farnee la! With that malaysian accent, lian to the max.
Of course, dick size is predetermined by genetics. Just like boobs, height, feet size etc.
There will always be some who prefer one type from others. Some guys like huge boobs, others don't. Such is personal preference and there's enough variety on earth to cater to all tastes

unsung80 04-08-2021 09:14 PM

one woman's meat is another woman poison. Each to his own. :cool:

EnigmaofSorrow 05-08-2021 08:07 AM

Maybe she has not met a muscular man with a big one and vice versa.

A small one used properly can make her "die" too.

Werdna70 05-08-2021 04:14 PM

Was introduced to Chiong-ing Geylang years back with colleague from the company when I was doing my Poly internship. Those were the days when we went to the GL house & made our selection all together. Those that are done with their deeds would sit at the fish tank area & wait for the rest. One of the colleague was short & fat, when he came out the WL commented ‘Orh Lang, Orh Lang’, meaning black man, the OKT sheepishly says next time got to charge AngMo rate for my friend. We got his point, this is a case that heaven would compensate short & fat people.
That moniker stayed with this guys, until years later when he got married & invited me. I yelled ‘Orh Lang’ when meeting him at his wedding reception, other there stared at me in awe.

bignehneh 05-08-2021 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werdna70 (Post 20770025)
Was introduced to Chiong-ing Geylang years back with colleague from the company when I was doing my Poly internship. Those were the days when we went to the GL house & made our selection all together. Those that are done with their deeds would sit at the fish tank area & wait for the rest. One of the colleague was short & fat, when he came out the WL commented ‘Orh Lang, Orh Lang’, meaning black man, the OKT sheepishly says next time got to charge AngMo rate for my friend. We got his point, this is a case that heaven would compensate short & fat people.
That moniker stayed with this guys, until years later when he got married & invited me. I yelled ‘Orh Lang’ when meeting him at his wedding reception, other there stared at me in awe.

The WL still survive ah. The one got rammed by my friend immediately take mc after that. Lol! Lucky my friend not those who like to ram asshole