The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Dating App Support Group - CMB / OKC / Tinder (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=734798)

Hedonist 02-07-2019 01:00 AM

Dating App Support Group - CMB / OKC / Tinder

Dear Bros,

I am creating a whatsapp dating app support group cum information exchange centre cos I realize there are too many fake profiles or ladies who are not serious. If any of you guys use dating apps and are currently active, do join this group and we all can exchange information or profiles so that we can avoid bad dates and bad people. If any of you are interested , please let me know by messaging me and we will start immediately once the first person join.

Do note that this group chat require active contribution from all participants.

Thanks

wolfstirfry 21-07-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hedonist (Post 18897494)
Dear Bros,

I am creating a whatsapp dating app support group cum information exchange centre cos I realize there are too many fake profiles or ladies who are not serious. If any of you guys use dating apps and are currently active, do join this group and we all can exchange information or profiles so that we can avoid bad dates and bad people. If any of you are interested , please let me know by messaging me and we will start immediately once the first person join.

Do note that this group chat require active contribution from all participants.

Thanks

Don't bother bro. Report one, many more will come up. A lot of the angmohs are scam syndicates
https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comme...s_this_a_scam/

Same goes for the China / wechat profiles. Many are using photos from lesser known influencers or celebrities. Image search will save you a lot of heartbreak.

It's not enough to get someone's number or chat contact these days, do not assume it's a real person until you actually meet them. Happy hunting.

wolfstirfry 27-07-2019 10:23 AM

Re: Dating App Support Group - CMB / OKC / Tinder

I have replied to TS separately, but thought it would be good to share here:

Too good to be true = SCAM
At least 90% of the time.

Girls really have too many options these days (translation: d*cks flying at them from all directions). And yes, that applies even for the average looking girls.

Unless you're white, or really good looking, don't go into dating apps here with too much expectations.

Some safety guidelines
1. Image search FIRST.
2. Don't bother with China based / Angmoh chicks with no location specified
3. wechat on profile = almost always scam
4. insta on profile = just want followers

Goes without saying, never ever ever ever send money.
Or sign up for some stupid account to watch a live video.

GalaxyS10 02-08-2019 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18978768)
most pp dun wana use whatsapp because who will want their numbers been seen?

This one I agreed. I use telegram.

ramadel 03-08-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GalaxyS10 (Post 19027397)
This one I agreed. I use telegram.

Telegram also can get your number if you know the "how to" trick :D

ravrav 09-08-2019 12:05 AM

I support telegram. Please add me if you have created one.

Jawm 15-08-2019 11:07 AM

Have you created the group yet, pm me and i can give you the deets to prove i am not fake

Hedonist 17-08-2019 01:34 AM

Jawm,

i not able to pm you because you exceeded the number of stored messages allowed.

peanodood1337 19-09-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfstirfry (Post 19001744)
Some safety guidelines
1. Image search FIRST.
2. Don't bother with China based / Angmoh chicks with no location specified
3. wechat on profile = almost always scam
4. insta on profile = just want followers

Goes without saying, never ever ever ever send money.
Or sign up for some stupid account to watch a live video.

Those bits are good advice. To add to that, I think it is important to maintain some sort of self-introspection and perspective - you should have a rough idea of just how eligible you are. If you're just an Average Joe, not particularly handsome, rich or influential, then don't expect instagram influencer standard chio bus to swipe back without any agendas.

I reiterate wolfstirfry's point to "never ever send money". Also, never invest in gold or cryptocurrencies with strangers you meet on these apps. Those are 100% scams. If you are making big bucks in investments, would you have to go to dating apps to look for new investors? Use common sense. Don't get swayed into doing stupid things just because of a nice pair of boobs.

Ok dudes, good luck, take care, have fun (: