The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Girls who love to masturbate or love to see Guys masturbate...... (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=273869)

Megen 09-03-2012 05:15 PM

Girls who love to masturbate or love to see Guys masturbate......

To all girls who likes to Masturbate or love to see guys masturbate can contact me, I can show you mine you can show me yours. All the room, food & drinks charges will be on me.

Girls who like to watch masturbating also can join. Just tell me the date and time. I'm 28 male 1.78m average. I will not touch you if you don't allow me.

See you.

Panic 10-03-2012 06:10 AM

Re: Girls who love to masturbate or love to see Guys masturbate......

:Dcheck my blog for sex videos

Megen 10-03-2012 06:42 PM

To all girls who likes to Masturbate or love to see guys masturbate can contact me, I can show you mine you can show me yours. All the room, food & drinks charges will be on me.

Girls who like to watch masturbating also can join. Just tell me the date and time. I'm 28 male 1.78m average. I will not touch you if you don't allow me.

See you.

cataramp 10-03-2012 06:45 PM

guys wan to see u masturbate can mah? :D

Megen 10-03-2012 08:55 PM

See you.

Megen 12-03-2012 02:01 PM

See you.

Deathsender 13-03-2012 08:52 PM

Spamming the same old stuff is not going to work. Use your grey mass and show more originality.

nkyc 26-03-2023 02:25 AM

click bait bot... Mod not doing their job...

larue 26-03-2023 08:37 AM

Girls love to watch guys touch other guys.

Get a friend I think you will get a much bigger audience.