The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tested positive for chlamydia (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=745894)

Mirage199737 25-09-2019 09:18 PM

Tested positive for chlamydia

Received a call from DSC this afternoon that i got tested positive for chlamydia. Can anyone that have been diagnosed with chlamydia share their experience regarding treatment?

WorriedSick 25-09-2019 09:44 PM

Re: Tested positive for chlamydia

How did you get it?

IAmAwesome 26-09-2019 02:34 AM

Actually TS there is nothing to worry about chlamydia as its rather common and the doctor will most probably give you antibiotics for it and it should be more or less gone within the next two weeks or so ;)

Mirage199737 26-09-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAwesome (Post 19249201)
Actually TS there is nothing to worry about chlamydia as its rather common and the doctor will most probably give you antibiotics for it and it should be more or less gone within the next two weeks or so ;)

Alright thanks!

lucuher 26-09-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirage199737 (Post 19248239)
Received a call from DSC this afternoon that i got tested positive for chlamydia. Can anyone that have been diagnosed with chlamydia share their experience regarding treatment?

join the club mate, Took Azithromycin on Tuesday and taking doxy in parallel (just in case there is something else for which results are not back yet). So far symptoms didnt go away.... but hopefully soon. Should be gone within 7 days....

dooope 26-09-2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirage199737 (Post 19248239)

Hey bro, can I check how long does it take for them to tell you your result? I just went yesterday and am quite worried especially during this waiting period

sammyboyfor 26-09-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dooope (Post 19250386)
Hey bro, can I check how long does it take for them to tell you your result? I just went yesterday and am quite worried especially during this waiting period

Why do you suspect that you have caught Clamydia?

lucuher 26-09-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Specifically for gono and chlamydia you can get an express PCR done - at Tan I got my results back the same days (they say within 24hrs). It’s quiet expensive though. Otherwise it’s about 5 days.

ahboyb0y 26-09-2019 11:52 AM

hey bro..

may i know what kind of symptoms u having?

lucuher 26-09-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahboyb0y (Post 19250418)
hey bro..

Slightly burns after peeing, sometimes during the day it feels like someone stings me suddenly into the urethra... and very slight (only if you juice it or unless it’s overnight) discharge.

dooope 26-09-2019 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 19250414)
Why do you suspect that you have caught Clamydia?

I had an unprotected blowjob a few weeks back. Recently I noticed some clear discharge and last week my penis and testicles start hurting but there isn't any pain when passing urine. Yesterday did a gram stain at dsc and doctor said no bacteria and didn't do anything about my pain. It may not be fully accurate as I didn't hold my bladder for at least 4 hours. So I am quite worried that it is either chlamydia or gonorrhoea that is causing my pain

dooope 26-09-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lucuher (Post 19250416)
Specifically for gono and chlamydia you can get an express PCR done - at Tan I got my results back the same days (they say within 24hrs). It’s quiet expensive though. Otherwise it’s about 5 days.

I am actually contemplating whether or not to go for that. The wait for result while having symptoms is really tough. Just want to get myself cured of all these symptoms

lucuher 26-09-2019 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dooope (Post 19250496)
I had an unprotected blowjob a few weeks back. Recently I noticed some clear discharge and last week my penis and testicles start hurting but there isn't any pain when passing urine. Yesterday did a gram stain at dsc and doctor said no bacteria and didn't do anything about my pain. It may not be fully accurate as I didn't hold my bladder for at least 4 hours. So I am quite worried that it is either chlamydia or gonorrhoea that is causing my pain

if its crystal clear discharge and no bacteria detected, you might be fine.... anticipation/nervousness itself can cause symptoms - had that many times. But by all means get tested, certainty is always better!

Mirage199737 26-09-2019 12:45 PM

Quote:

2 days for me

Mirage199737 26-09-2019 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahboyb0y (Post 19250418)
hey bro..

I have arthritis. Slight imflammation of the skin of 2 finger joints