The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tanjong Pagar MP (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=488475)

Vicious74 08-11-2014 01:24 AM

Tanjong Pagar MP

This is my first FR so do be more lenient and point out any areas that need improvement thx =D

Was walking around Tanjong Pagar area after work when I suddenly felt the urge to go for a massage. Explored abit and came across this nice signboard that looked quite clean and holistic, climbed the stairs to take a look and was greeted at the door by a young and pretty PRC girl. Was quoted 50/hr for Traditional Tuina massage, felt it was reasonable as it looked quite good and there's a common toilet/shower and was secretly hoping she would be the one massaging me. Paid and was led to a room on the 3rd floor and went to shower. Took my time showering and when I came out, to my pleasant surprise, the receptionist was waiting for me. Was led back to the room and I drank some tea before lying face down and the massage began.

Massage wise, i opted for an oil massage, she concentrated on my lower back and used her knuckles and knees occasionally to apply pressure. I felt very relaxed and it was not piano type at all. What I enjoyed a lot was that during the massage, I chatted with her and she was willing to chat with me. As she moved to my lower body, can feel her occasionally teasing my butt and thigh areas, as she started stroking my balls area, I raised my hip to allow access and she started stroking my 2IC. At this point in time she was still conversing with me but I was hardly able to answer as I was very hard and trembling with excitement. Told her I really enjoyed what she was doing and shortly after was asked to turn over. On my front, she didn't do much but she very shyly asked if I wanted to be massaged "there", I played dumb to tease her as I found she was really very cute and we eventually agreed on $50 tips for a HJ and top roaming. Eventually released my soldiers and she cleaned me up and I went to shower.

Overall experience is very positive (8/10). I feel she is quite new and fresh as she mentioned she has been in SG for 6 months only and the fact that she didn't immediately reach for my member but rather shyly asked if I wanted. Below is my concise scoring. Do up my points if you feel I have done a good job, I do wish to protect this place so will only share to those with points or those I deem more trustworthy =P

Nationality: PRC ( only speaks Chinese)
Name: Coco
Looks: 8/10 - looks young and sweet with pretty eyes, nice smile.
Figure: 8/10 - B-cup, slim with meat kind
GFE/Chemistry: 9/10 - can tell she is quite shy as she don't dare to look me in the eyes for long, I enjoyed chatting with her and she is quite accommodating to my requests and can tell she is trying hard to provide good service.
Massage: 9/10 - not sure why she concentrated on my lower back but her kneeling and knuckles technique was quite enjoyable
HJ: 6/10 - felt she was abit rushed, perhaps because of my many requests and didn't have much time left or perhaps she was tired.
Damage: $50/hr traditional Tuina + $50HJ (additional options of $80worldwide roaming and $100 boobs-2IC massage)

power69 08-11-2014 02:31 AM

Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Thk bro vic for sharing

Vicious74 08-11-2014 09:29 AM

When I was leaving I also saw a lady sitting at the waiting area, she is quite slim with short hair dyed bright red, think she has quite the elegant MILF feel although I'm not sure if she is the boss or ML =X

Maybe will try her next time I go :p

Trueno_ong 08-11-2014 09:43 AM

Hi if possible can pm and share . Not familiar at Tanjong Pagar please advise.
Thank you advance bro.

Vicious74 08-11-2014 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trueno_ong (Post 12095779)
Hi if possible can pm and share . Not familiar at Tanjong Pagar please advise.
Thank you advance bro.

If you walk along the road with many Korean BBQ, u will find many spa and massage places :)

johntailan 09-11-2014 02:19 PM

Is is TP Rd?

littlekim 09-11-2014 04:26 PM

bro,care to pm location?

liferocks123 10-11-2014 03:45 AM

upped your points bro, care to share ctc? thanks!

anbill 10-11-2014 11:29 AM

Can PM me the name? Tks!

4getful 10-11-2014 08:04 PM

:D:D:D thks

Vicious74 11-11-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liferocks123 (Post 12104950)
upped your points bro, care to share ctc? thanks!

Bro care to share how u up points without power?

venuspapa 11-11-2014 02:06 AM

Bro, please share location.

AlvinLiew 11-11-2014 05:45 AM

Ts can share with me the location of this place also?

super_duper108 11-11-2014 02:51 PM

Thanks bro for sharing the contact

Was assigned Xiao Yu as coco was not available .

Place - 7 ( clean and nice)
Girl - 6.5
Massage - 6
Hj - 8
Auto roam - yes + fingering
GFE - 8

Rtf - yes

Teriyaki00 11-11-2014 11:17 PM

Bro share the tp massage area pls. Will return a good mp. Thanks !