The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   "New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=736587)

CheongingEdge 15-07-2019 11:28 PM

"New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat

Was having dinner with some friends at a famous fishhead steamboat near entrance to an expressway, saw a spa that looks quite new with black signboard.

Didn't have chance to try as there are some female friends in that group, surprisingly one of them pointed it out and said that place looks nice, she wants to try it with her bf one of these days. Went home and looked up the place, doesn't seem to have a lot of ladies and seemed to have only open for at most a couple of months (based on their posts) but got 2 that catch my eye. Wanted to try it this weekend, but just in case some bros here can pinpoint where is this place even with my very vague hints (I never failed to be amazed by how some bros can identify a place even with subtle hints like near coffeeshop opposite petrol station, that to me is like 90% of HDB area), any FR on it?

I'm not looking for any special at the moment, just want a good place to relax (as that place seems quite discreet if you don't go during meal time) and hopefully with some soothing massage (not TCM-hard type; if I want those I will just go TCM directly).

bambo 15-07-2019 11:39 PM

Re: "New" MP near famous fishhead steamboat

Bro. Near pie expressway ah? With a bak kwa shop nearby?

Gluconate 16-07-2019 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheongingEdge (Post 18954907)
Was having dinner with some friends at a famous fishhead steamboat near entrance to an expressway, saw a spa that looks quite new with black signboard.

Didn't have chance to try as there are some female friends in that group, surprisingly one of them pointed it out and said that place looks nice, she wants to try it with her bf one of these days. Went home and looked up the place, doesn't seem to have a lot of ladies and seemed to have only open for at most a couple of months (based on their posts) but got 2 that catch my eye. Wanted to try it this weekend, but just in case some bros here can pinpoint where is this place even with my very vague hints (I never failed to be amazed by how some bros can identify a place even with subtle hints like near coffeeshop opposite petrol station, that to me is like 90% of HDB area), any FR on it?

I'm not looking for any special at the moment, just want a good place to relax (as that place seems quite discreet if you don't go during meal time) and hopefully with some soothing massage (not TCM-hard type; if I want those I will just go TCM directly).

I know the place you’re talking about. It’s been there for a Super Long time I think they just renovated. I’ve never had the chance to try though because it’s not exactly very discreet, always got people around that area.

ywnaReds 16-07-2019 08:32 AM

Tried sasa not too bad
CFM MILF

CheongingEdge 16-07-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gluconate (Post 18955168)
I know the place you’re talking about. It’s been there for a Super Long time I think they just renovated. I’ve never had the chance to try though because it’s not exactly very discreet, always got people around that area.

Hmm ok, looks discreet enough for me (if we are referring to the same place) cos I don't live or work near there, and I'm trying to see if I can spot any ML coming in/out but all the vehicles parked there blocked my views (not that I can be too obvious when trying to see anyway). Will try to visit this weekend and provide a short FR (think bro above is referring to correct "bak kua" place. Wow, really just a few short lines of description also pple can know so far, power man bros!).

Starx88 16-07-2019 11:36 PM

The O Street...

iwasanoobonce 16-07-2019 11:39 PM

1st sentence gave away, maybe cause i am familiar with that area, + the bak kwa cfm + chop, must well say motorbike or photoshop

lufdd 16-07-2019 11:47 PM

I wonder if this shop offer the same mosha bed service as the previous owner. Miss the old O spa.

saltwet 17-07-2019 06:49 AM

Wah lau. :)

How many famous fish head steamboat in Singgapaul?

There is another massage shop opposite it siboh? Haha...

Anyway, the more interesting thing is it got provide same kinda service like its old shop? I've tried to go there few times but it closed early leh. Is it because it got no sheng li?

Xiao_zhu 17-07-2019 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheongingEdge (Post 18954907)

Black sign board?
TPS?

strikeback44 17-07-2019 12:29 PM

This one like D cup.......anyone tried ? :D
http://coraloceanwellness.com/wp-con...998528710.jpeg

CheongingEdge 17-07-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lufdd (Post 18959353)
I wonder if this shop offer the same mosha bed service as the previous owner. Miss the old O spa.

What mosha bed service? Sounds interesting... :)

Limping 17-07-2019 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheongingEdge (Post 18961317)
What mosha bed service? Sounds interesting... :)

Sound interesting to me too.

sgcs 17-07-2019 03:26 PM

hmmm, very obvious clue spotted... iirc that place is not really the place to go to get a soothing massage if that is your only aim. but after reno it looks like a different mode of operation maybe TS can go try and FR here.

CheongingEdge 17-07-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgcs (Post 18961789)
hmmm, very obvious clue spotted... iirc that place is not really the place to go to get a soothing massage if that is your only aim. but after reno it looks like a different mode of operation maybe TS can go try and FR here.

Postponing my visit there, just now pass by another place from scan nearby found a place to unload above budget, this week no $$ liao :(