The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Rangoon Road happening (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=446209)

peter88798 14-05-2014 08:42 AM

Rangoon Road happening

i was there for my fustal on sunday. After the game, I went to walk around this area bcos never been here before. After a gd 10 min walk,i saw several spas. since I hav not taken my lunch so I decided to hav meal at the founder of bah ku the before for action. While I eating, I saw a pretty prc coming out from a cab.also having her meal alone. As I am curious wat a prc is doing there alone.I approach her, she does not hav the surprise look, guess she had it many times. I asked her is she working in the spas around, she told me not, but she does massage in her own apartment! wow, like that also let me strike! hahaha....
1st look on the place, give u a 7/10,bcos the living room is spacious n clean. Ok, now inside the room, the set up is simple.too simple for my liking.anyway I undress n ask for a towel n walk to the shower room. suddenly someone open the bath room door! I was shocked! To my surprise is the girl, n she is semi naked too. She said she will bath with me together! woohoo!! so she get the foam n applied to my body n use her neh nehn to rub my body.my didi immediately stand very hard n tall!Then she slowly bend down to give me a gd bbbj.heavenly!too bad the bbbj only last less than 30 sec but is gd enough to make me feel cummingguess I am weak.
After the shower, she dried me up with a clean towel, which is a plus point n hold my hand n walk into her bed. She covered me with a dry towel before she proceed her massage. as I just finish a game n a meal, I very fast into deep sleep.after so many min passed, I feel her hand is under my groin, n she is applying oil into my didi to make it stand! the feeling is gd, as she applied more oil , I feel even more shiok.then she ask me to lift up my butt , she used both of her hand to rub my groin n didi simultaneous.fxxking high me.o high that I stop her.bcos I know I am cumming, I turn around n grab her hand n kiss her on her lip...she never stop me, so I release her hands, n start to strip her bra n underwear.I lip her nipple n caresses her cb..an feel her wetness, so I poke one finger into it n she give out a soft moan. I slowly increased the speed of the stokes....as her moaning went higher, I insert another finger in, this time round, she give a scream! Guess she hit her climate.I ask her any CD around, she said no..knn! So I ask her to in 69 position n bbbj while I finger fuck her. As I am fucking high, I cum into her mouth less than 5 min..I lay down like a losing fighting cock, motionless..she laid beside me n ask me how I feel..wonderful? I told her marvellous ,too bad no CD or else will be perfect.she told me next time I bring mine bcos she was told not allow to hav CD inside the apartment. To cut the story short, I bathed n dress up, before I left I get her contact n paid her 100 buck for everything. I left as a happy man n promised to come back again for her.

bedokMassage 14-05-2014 07:49 PM

Re: Rangoon Road happening

thk for sharing.

sony716 14-05-2014 07:59 PM

Can share the ctc and location pls

kicklod 14-05-2014 09:33 PM

bro can share pls

enzer88 14-05-2014 11:04 PM

Wat a gd FR! Bro ts care to share? I up u with 10 points! Thank.

ThatsAllFolks 14-05-2014 11:22 PM

Can share ctc bro?

shadow67 15-05-2014 12:52 AM

Really appreciate if you can share contact.

JLKC89 15-05-2014 12:59 AM

newbie here, can share contact and location?

Wxabi 15-05-2014 02:42 AM

Bro pls share the gem

Man of Tiger 15-05-2014 08:29 AM

Contact pls?

fatedz 15-05-2014 08:33 AM

PM bro? Thanks

AhWeiWei 15-05-2014 09:14 AM

Care to share her details bro? Thanks.

rajjnu 15-05-2014 09:48 AM

Please pm contact and location

patng69 15-05-2014 09:50 AM

Bro, can share her ctc and details? Heehee... :D

Frizzes 15-05-2014 09:54 AM

Bro, mind share me the location & ctc plz?