The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Brothel License (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=715997)

Libra 23-01-2019 10:09 PM

Brothel License

legitimate brothel license and freehold house with land for take over.

Only serious buyer with millions

Libra 25-01-2019 02:33 AM

Re: Brothel License

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 18276449)
you want a buyer pay you millions dollars but you dont want to spend money paid advertising for sammy nor use a broker and pay him commission?
Only a fool would trust someone like smell like scam selling worthless paper or if you genuine, then you are penny wise pound foolish

Firstly this is a discreet business not something you lay out to dry on straits times. We have agents but I was thinking maybe some cheongster there who are rich may want to consider.

So if you have money I can show you the property and deed etc. If not, I would appreciate if you show some respect before accusing others of scam. and please this is SINGAPORE! you mean you can scam people trying to sell a freehold property and government document without showing proof or notaries or do your own due diligent? How many are as stupid as you always gotten scam by WeChat Cheap hums?

kennethquek 25-01-2019 10:17 PM

You sure your license can so easily transfer ownership? What if I sign papers for the house already but license cannot transfer? Like that I would be left with a worthless house that nobody would buy or rent.

Libra 27-01-2019 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethquek (Post 18283434)
You sure your license can so easily transfer ownership? What if I sign papers for the house already but license cannot transfer? Like that I would be left with a worthless house that nobody would buy or rent.

Have to let the police do background check before transfer.

Libra 27-01-2019 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18280451)
Which lorong? :D

due to nature of the business, sensitive issue like this would be answered privately. apologies.

Libra 27-01-2019 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18280451)
Which lorong? :D

but nonetheless, all brothels would be moved to a singular location in Mandai/Woodlands. So it is immaterial which lorong the current brothel is located.

the license is approved for continue business in new Mandai/woodlands Area.

kennethquek 27-01-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libra (Post 18287298)
Have to let the police do background check before transfer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Libra (Post 18287305)
but nonetheless, all brothels would be moved to a singular location in Mandai/Woodlands. So it is immaterial which lorong the current brothel is located.

the license is approved for continue business in new Mandai/woodlands Area.

Thanks bruddah. In that case can buy your license only? If I buy both house and license then when shift to mandai/woodlands I have to buy or rent another place there. Cash flow larh bruddah.

LoveThai 27-01-2019 03:09 PM

When will it be shifting to Mandai/Woodlands?

alphalaw 27-01-2019 06:54 PM

Thanks Bro for the info. Very sad to hear about this plan.

Libra 28-01-2019 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18287701)
oh so cfm moving to Mandai/woodland liao ah. :confused:

yes confirm, most likely this year onward.

Libra 28-01-2019 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennethquek (Post 18288218)
Thanks bruddah. In that case can buy your license only? If I buy both house and license then when shift to mandai/woodlands I have to buy or rent another place there. Cash flow larh bruddah.

I am not sure if buying the license alone make sense to the numbers because the price of the freehold property will go up. In any case if you really keen on license only can PM me. thanks

cosmex 28-01-2019 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alphalaw (Post 18289555)
Thanks Bro for the info. Very sad to hear about this plan.

whats wrong. haha i live near woodlands. so its a good thing. HAHAHA.

but then woodlands alot of foreign worker dorm

Kobayashi99 29-01-2019 03:03 AM

moving to mandai woodlands this year? dont talk bullshit leh

cosmex 29-01-2019 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 18293647)
To make the business more successful, should also open a bus company then everyday 1 bus full of maysian come in then drop them/pickup near whore house.

Msia will pay x3 to fuck the same whores they can get in msia? Why sia.

MuffDiver69 30-01-2019 02:30 PM

I think the license can't be transferred, know someone got conned by an owner from Lor16. heard he dumped in 0.5mil to consolidate all the debts the owner owed to ah long, and in return the owner/okt will transfer the license, ended up with nothing as the license can't be transferred.

I also heard that the owner/okt must be there at all times during operation, if the owner/okt has something on or is on MC, the brothel has to shut.