The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   What would you do ? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=748432)

Newbieshag 14-10-2019 01:06 AM

What would you do ?

Recently visited a Viet FL. Wonderful sex and she give me the GFE.. but just after a few visits she starts asking me for loan. Sianz. What would you do ? Thought that i can just stick to her but looks like situation quite awkward now..

zendra 14-10-2019 03:34 AM

Re: What would you do ?

Well bro, I would tell her straight in the face that I'm not willing to loan her money and see where that conversation leads you to. Honesty is always the best policy.

If ever it gets awkward, you may wish to consider to share her contact with us and we'll do whatever we can to help her.. :D

TadaoKumagai 14-10-2019 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newbieshag (Post 19318133)
Recently visited a Viet FL. Wonderful sex and she give me the GFE.. but just after a few visits she starts asking me for loan. Sianz. What would you do ? Thought that i can just stick to her but looks like situation quite awkward now..

Up to you lor, your money your taiji, as long as you never incur debt or loan just to help her can liao.

lazyguy 14-10-2019 08:10 AM

I had the same encounter before just that the gal from China. Just tell her no. She immediately stop contact me. And when I go back to the ktv the mamasan tell me the gal have already gone back China for good.

It ur money. So depend on what u want.

For me it just a transaction between us and the gals. As if we no money want borrow from them they will lend it to us. Haha

chaoslord 14-10-2019 12:39 PM

If you do not know her well, no loans. I have regulars who I know for years that have never asked for such favours. Others a few times would ask for gifts / loans. WL's that pull this stunt on me I cut contact almost immediately.

FL means here time here is likely limited and can go back anytime. At the most you pay her in advance one time for the next bonk. Never give a lump sum, service will always go down after that as they know the incentive to work has already been given.

Newbieshag 15-10-2019 08:32 PM

Yes i cut off the contact immediately. Caused just visited her 2nd time. But a few more times i could have given her the loan.

Kukuclock 15-10-2019 09:11 PM

Money is thicker than love

enzyme 16-10-2019 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 19325161)

If can't repay the loan hehehehe :D

我们都那么熟了,要多少?不然我们见面?来我的房聊聊。好商量。:p

Seems like a fair exchange 😆

gjlow 18-10-2019 01:39 AM

Not advisable to loan unless you know her well

Newbieshag 18-10-2019 06:19 PM

Thanks for all the advises bros. Luckily she asked me for the loan in such a short spend of time. Really is a wake up call for me if i am slowly fallin into the trap of been KCed (dont know if this is the right term to use). Was i hunting or been hunted? who knows ..but luckily no lost only slight disappointment.

ibanezjem555 18-10-2019 06:43 PM

Well done Bro !
No need to lend them !

pakpak2001 19-10-2019 01:17 AM

[QUOTE=lazyguy;19318869]And when I go back to the ktv the mamasan tell me the gal have already gone back China for good.
================================================== =========
bro, lucky u never lend her money.
if not, sure gone case as she gone back china for good

lazyguy 19-10-2019 09:47 AM

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;19337358]
Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 19318869)
And when I go back to the ktv the mamasan tell me the gal have already gone back China for good.
================================================== =========
bro, lucky u never lend her money.
if not, sure gone case as she gone back china for good

Yes. Haha

Ml, fl, ktv gal etc all come here earn money... Not come here for to come make frds... So we must safe guard our own money...

Xavie 19-10-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lazyguy (Post 19338159)

Yes. Haha

Ml, fl, ktv gal etc all come here earn money... Not come here for to come make frds... So we must safe guard our own money...

Much truth :)

fallen11 22-10-2019 09:09 PM

another sob story again.
omg.... how easy u guys fall for it.