The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Good find at bendemeer road (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=606045)

xAhKingx 12-05-2016 07:04 PM

Good find at bendemeer road

Have been driving pass this road for quite some time and had notice this massage shop with its neon light stating its opened.

Finally got chance to try it out when it and realize it's a 1 lady shop asked for 30 mins for $30. Started chatting with her and found out that's she's actually Vietnamese but spoke decent Chinese so communication is not an issue.

Name: lyn
Looks: 6 or 7/10 small size
Boobs: at least a C
Massage 7/10

Her skills were quite alright and as I was wearing disposable underwear and she ask whether am I uncomfortable as I was big size and stretching the underwear :(:( once I said yes she immediately tore off and remove it. And she started massaging my groin area and asked me the GQ. I ask her how much she just mentioned $50 for HJ. I agreed and she started slowly, her hands were good and I wasn't sure auto roam was allowed and I just relax and let her do her job:)

Something which I didn't encounter before was after I exploded she asked whether do I need help cleaning up, I said yes and she got a towel and some soap and started soaping my D*** area with warm water. Well this type of service I didn't encounter before and I just lie down and let her clean up for me.

After that I just gave her $50 for the job well done and I had RTM her 3 times. The last 2 times I got bolder and unclasp her bra and remove her top and started roaming at least a C cup I think. I would always tell her to do the deed as I wanted to enjoy slowly. Asked her is there other services provided she mentioned that bj is $100 and fj is $130 which I think is Abit on the high side so I rather stick to my hj :p

Pardon me for the lengthy post. Bros interested can pm and up me too
Me and we can share contacts. Cheers

1tikopek 12-05-2016 08:07 PM

Re: Good find at bendemeer road

Share please

WithoutEuu 12-05-2016 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xAhKingx (Post 14586625)
Have been driving pass this road for quite some time and had notice this massage shop with its neon light stating its opened.

Finally got chance to try it out when it and realize it's a 1 lady shop asked for 30 mins for $30. Started chatting with her and found out that's she's actually Vietnamese but spoke decent Chinese so communication is not an issue.

Name: lyn
Looks: 6 or 7/10 small size
Boobs: at least a C
Massage 7/10

Her skills were quite alright and as I was wearing disposable underwear and she ask whether am I uncomfortable as I was big size and stretching the underwear :(:( once I said yes she immediately tore off and remove it. And she started massaging my groin area and asked me the GQ. I ask her how much she just mentioned $50 for HJ. I agreed and she started slowly, her hands were good and I wasn't sure auto roam was allowed and I just relax and let her do her job:)

Something which I didn't encounter before was after I exploded she asked whether do I need help cleaning up, I said yes and she got a towel and some soap and started soaping my D*** area with warm water. Well this type of service I didn't encounter before and I just lie down and let her clean up for me.

After that I just gave her $50 for the job well done and I had RTM her 3 times. The last 2 times I got bolder and unclasp her bra and remove her top and started roaming at least a C cup I think. I would always tell her to do the deed as I wanted to enjoy slowly. Asked her is there other services provided she mentioned that bj is $100 and fj is $130 which I think is Abit on the high side so I rather stick to my hj :p

Pardon me for the lengthy post. Bros interested can pm and up me too
Me and we can share contacts. Cheers

is it the same shop where lisa used to be??

xAhKingx 12-05-2016 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WithoutEuu (Post 14586953)
is it the same shop where lisa used to be??

Not sure bro. Heard from the ml she's usually the only one is the shop

xAhKingx 12-05-2016 10:41 PM

Managed to replied all pms

Massagelover82 12-05-2016 10:43 PM

Bro, good FR.... please share..there are a lot of spas around there and hard to find one with good service

yuni275 13-05-2016 01:31 AM

share location pls :D

whycee 13-05-2016 01:40 AM

Upped your pt. share contact pls bro

sony716 13-05-2016 03:10 AM

Bro can share ctc and location.

xAhKingx 13-05-2016 06:14 AM

Another round of pm replied

Yod4 13-05-2016 07:39 AM

Bro, appreciate if you can pm location. Thanks.

michael_jack 13-05-2016 08:14 AM

Bro

I would like to try . . .can share location and ctc with me

Thanks in advance.

xAhKingx 13-05-2016 08:50 AM

I received a lot pms and I try to clear them asap. Sorry bros if I missed out some

clinton 13-05-2016 11:12 AM

ts good find, maybe we can try to neg to 100 hehe, thanks

ups +8, happy weekend :D

xAhKingx 13-05-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clinton (Post 14589112)
ts good find, maybe we can try to neg to 100 hehe, thanks

ups +8, happy weekend :D

Thanks bro. Do give fr if you visited her