View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
VISITED L8H43G9
I saw G10 very pretty.. kept smiling end up i took G9.. reason? maybe i have fetish towards short-length hair girls =)
Look 7/10
BOOBS C ( fake )
SERVICE 11/10 ( best part she will balls lick for quite long. lick here n there.. )
and she get on top of me.. she use her pussy to rub against my dick. i was shock i though she inserted my dick into her pussy, told her becareful as i don't want my dick to be inside her pussy without condom. She replied "dont worry darling. and i requested for condom Blowjob. Good... i cum when she on top of me...RTF : YES I WILL GO BACK AGAIN
I didn't see your FR but I also chose G9! Agree with you on the rub pussy and lick part, and I share the same concern. The house has many girls waiting, probably becoz its on a quiet street. OKT touts a bit but not aggressive.

Looks: 7/10, MILF, slutty, looks like ex-Mediacorp Margaret Lee, nasal voice
Boobs: C with Bra on, C when bra off..... LOL!
Service : good, attentive, music
GFE : Very friendly, easy going, initiate hugs with many light pecks
Room: small side mirror at just the correct angle
RTF : Yes, when I fancy big boobs. Has potential to grow closer if RTF (if she remembers you in the first place.....)