View Single Post
Old 14-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Did a recce for 1654A new and old chicks today.

This house stocks is up again with the combination of these two, the older batch Chu Chu, Yang Yang and Emily still going strong and new batch I saw Taozi (face so-so but bod looks yummy), An An (tall babe but seems quite A cup) and Wen Wen (quite average but sweet looking).

Was there early to witness a guy tarma both Chu Chu and Yang Yang, fucking damn hot combo!

Already decided on slutty Chu Chu so waited on for my turn.

Chu Chu (1654A)
Looks: 8/10 (Slutty CFM looks - defo my type)
Body: 8/10 (Her bod is nice and curvy, looked great in her cheongsam tight dress today and those hot heels. I think she is probably just above 1.6m but she knows how to dress to show off her C-cup figure and that fucking hot ass)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Feels like a damn horny fuck, BBBJ me four times, once in the room kneeling down in cheongsam, once in bath, once in catbath and last one was the best, sucking me dry after I came - shiok!)
FJ: 9/10 (I must say she is one of the commando fucks left in GL. Maybe she likes my wild style but she was just begging to be fucked from the get go. U have to know how to play her as she knows how to control her pussy muscles. Almost game over when she was riding me but every down stroke I pumped her deep, and when she rides hard, I just think of something else so that I don't lose control to her. She's naturally horny and after a while that she can't get me to cum, I took over and took control. She can't hold her pussy tricks too long and I slowly wilted her down. I finished her in her legs wide open sideways, arms bound to the back by me, her facing the mirror with hair in a mess. One damn good fuck and good workout for me to pump her into submission. But bros beware her pussy control is not easy to overcome.