Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Jia Xue 1617

I had her quite a number of times and so far service has been consistently acceptable or good.

Attitude: Nice friendly girl who smiles a lot, can chat about quite a number of things. Easy to talk to. Perhaps we also have some chemistry.

Face: I would say she is not those chio type, rather she is more of pleasant looking (at least in my opinion) GND type.

Boobs: Nice C Cuppers (totally love them) with raisin sized nipples. Sucked on them non stop.

Body: Shaven pussy with some hair on top of the slit. I think she has put on a little bit of weight, but overall still has the hourglass figure which I like.

Pre-Shower: I stripped first while she prepared the room, then while she was stripping, my hands were all over her. Full autoroam. I helped her stripped and we started our hugs and kisses. Sucked her tits while she was still standing up.

Shower: Normal SOP for shower. Nothing special.

Catbath: Nice catbath, she covered my entire back, butts and back of thighs.

AR: Not a fan of AR, but hers is pretty ok for me.

BBBJ: She has some skill here, nice suction strength, no teeth (I hate the feeling of teeth grating against my dick). Did some patterns here and there. I would say I enjoyed it.

Painting: After the BBBJ, I painted her. Nice pussy with no smell.

FJ: Inserted my rock hard dick into her and started thrusting in missionary. No frenching from her but I am fine with that. Groped her tits and played with her pussy lips while doing all sorts of thrusting. The end result was a blast.

Final thoughts: She is a nice soft spoken girl, friendly and smiling always. Have enjoyed her service whenever I managed to get her. She is not always working regardless of whether her period is here or not. So pls treat her nicely.

RTF: Definitely.