Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Xiao Qi 1606A

When I went to the shop and asked for my regulars, none of them seem to be working. So I decided to roll the dice and let OKT choose a girl for me. I think I am just unlucky or perhaps this is now the standard in Geylang. Compared to the Malaysians and maybe the first one or two batches of PRC. Nowadays the service level is really dropping to hell. I do not even know whether to classify her as average or fucked up standard. My conclusion for her is: TOTALLY LOUSY SERVICE.

Face: Ok for me. GND type. Definitely not classified as chio.

Boobs: A to B cups with slightly bigger nipples. Its quite firm though. She doesn't like people to suck her tits.

Body: Nice firm taut hourglass shape. Long hair, up till waist.

Pre-Shower: None

Shower: Standard SOP for washing up. Nothing special, no BBBJ no nothing.

Catbath: Not too bad. Covered the whole back twice.

AR: She spent a bit of time here. Her tongue is a little long I guess, able to thrust into my butt hole but not very deep.

BBBJ: She is not very good at it, weak suction, I can feel teeth (totally hate it), she does try to use tongue to flick my dickhead but I feel overall it is more of a ticklish feeling than the horny feeling (partly due to the teeth i think). I seriously can't get my dick up hard because of all the ticklish feeling. I told her to go slow and bob her head up and down, but I think she is either too lazy to move her head or too tired to do so. Basically she even tried to use hands and jack me off while my dickhead is still in her mouth after I told her to go slow and just suck. To me this is totally lousy skill. Total turn off.

Painting: I asked, but she didn't allow. Total turn off for me.

FJ: She applied lube and I inserted my half hardened dick into her. What the fuck. I don't even have the mood to fuck her. Totally not interested in her due to the poor BBBJ and lack of pussy painting (I totally love to paint pussy and suck tits). She allowed me to suck her tits for a while before the usual "too itchy" comments start to come out. At first, left side then after that right side.
Finally I managed to get my dick up after fantasizing about some other hot girls I fucked before. At last I managed to cum after quite some time of furious thrusting.

Final thoughts: She doesn't seem to be bothered about customer service. Total lack of customer service. While she does smile, her attitude towards work is more of a rusher type. She rushes through all these steps. This really spoils the experience. I think I would have a better time if I wanked off at home.

RTF: NO WAY. Its a waste of money.