Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Yi Yi 2045

Just got back from long overseas trip. Overnight flight so was thinking maybe too tired to head down. But public holiday. And nothing else to do. Wanted to try Mei Qi again from 2033. Birthday leave. Rats. OK, try YiYi from 2045. Immediately available. And no regrets.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet girl under all that make up. Smiles a lot and so very appealing. Some girls come in and don’t look too happy. This one smiled and smiled. And she looked good.)

Body: 7.5/10 (Long and lean I would describe her body. A nice ass where the cheeks giggled when I hammered her from behind. Wears very high heels so suddenly loses about 4 inches when she takes her shoes off. Boobs were a B I would guess. Full on fur muff below. Think she has never shaven!!)

Frenching: 8/10 (Not an issues really. Doesn’t encourage it but when I came close she frenched)

Bbbj: 8/10 (OK. Combination of putting it in her mouth and rolling around and full on sucking.)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with me on top first. Ended up me from bhind when she lay flat. Allowed me to really plough into her. She was grunting hard and as I was hammering her pretty hard in the end but she was taking it like a trooper.)

Overall: 8/10 (Great session. Had seen her before and always like her looks and body. Short dress, legs that seem to go on forever. Was pleased that the experience was just as good.)