Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Xiao Niao 2045

Had a couple on my list. Repeat Mei Qi. Nope, have to wait an hour. Sa Sa. No have to wait also. Lets try someone I haven’t tried before. An An. Nope have to wait. Xiao Niao. OK, free. This is why I have a list of at least 7 names lol.

Looks: 8/10 (I think she is quite attractive. She had almost no makeup on and when she smiled, she looked like she was keeping a little secret which made me want her more.)

Body: 7/10 (After the bodies of her house mates Yan Yang and Yi Yi, Xiao Niao was always going to be a let-down. She is not in bad shape. Just the other two are in great shape. Small B size tits. Tramp stamp that seems a little too low on her back. But maybe she wanted it there.)

Frenching: 8/10 (Not an issues. Uses her tongue more than she Frenches. Lots of sliva.)

Bbbj: 8/10 (She can suck cock!! Combination of hand and mouth which can be lethal)

AR: 9/10 (One of the best PRC girls doing this!! Her tongue felt great. Soft and wet and she did a really good job down there. Also added on BBBJ from behind and a combination of both. She said she and Yang Yang were trained at the same place but she is definitely better at this than Yang Yang)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with me on top first. One position only. After her AR and BBBJ I wasn’t going to last long. And she of course knew it and encouraged me to hammer into her hard which I was happy to do.

Overall: 8/10 (Great session. The girl has skill. She also had foreplay immediately on entering the room. One of the great things about her though is that she doesn’t stop to wipe your body after every act. This made it feel more natural. A definite repeat)