Old 09-04-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Visited the place on fri afternoon thinking of checking out on the new gals.

Requested for viewing and the bell ring ring. 3 gals came sitting in fish tank, then Yi Na came walking from inside, cat walking like a model. Had tried her before so thinking of giving the new gals a chance.

In fish tank. 1 rather big size..out. Other 2 not bad looking. One in black rather slender and young looking but face not my liking. The other in white looks abit milfy yet demure at certain angle. Looks quite to my liking so decided to take her.

Proceed to room and when stripping learnt that she is Winnie and 26 yo. Seem abit shy initially, but warms up during the session. Waterbed service was ok. Uses pussy to keep rubbing kuku until i scared go in! luckily dun have. BBBJ was good with suction n almost cim on the water bed.

Helped me dry up and waited on bed for her as she continue with abit more shower. Asked her if can french and she agreed. N soon was frenching like no tomorrow. Cut the story short. Do her in front and then doggie and finally shot. Overall quite a good bonk. She said there is total of 5 new gals. Managed to see only 3 of them.

Winnie
looks: 7/10 sweet looking. Milfy n cute at the same time (difficult to describe)
Boobs: b
body: 7
waterbed: 7
french: 8

RTF maybe