View Single Post
Old 13-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 8
wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!wangboy is one of the Best!
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

well I owe bao er a long overdue FR

basically I can say this joint is 1 of the better joint for CAT150. My regular joint is lor 16 and 18. There is more food there and more houses so if 1 house don't have walk to the other house. But at Lor 8 the number of house is limited

The plus point in this joint is the water bed

Bao Er
Look : 7/10 (actually YiNa look much prettier but I read FR YiNa do not speak French if not I would have try her
Waterbed : 10/10 1 of the better service I have in fact she spend 30 mins or more, I rtf her twice and both times the water bed service is very long
BBBJ : 8/10 if she spend a bit more time I can CIM I do not mind actually but she always know when to pull back I should ask her next time if can CIM
Moan : 6/10 maybe got a bit fake but it is ok
Frend : 8/10 willing to French and it get better each time
FJ : accommodate you as many pattern as you like
RTF : 1 of my list to RTF but after seeing FR on Winnie I think I will try Winnie or xiaoli next

Bad point.
Both time I go, the time is always exceed. Or as soon as I finish the buzzer ring. Well I am not a rich brother. I always go and spend $150 cannot extend if it is $80 I can extend but at $150 can only afford 1 session each time.

I guess she spend too much time on waterbed. If brother like me very gan cheong then advise if stop her when you have enough of water bed. If not halfway thru buzzer ring can be quite sian, I don't like rush job, but the good thing is even if buzzer ring can still stay for like 5 mins or so but we need to zi dong lah, 60 mins package we stay for 65 mins.

I always hit the buzzer but 2nd time I go I know so I hint her enough and let go to bed.