Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

I tried Xiao Xiao whom I call from 1615 over to 1669

I have tried her a few times liao, the first time I met her was in GL30 whom recommended me when I asked for big boobs

Dont expect a sagging D cupp, but when she strips, two bouncy and firm C cups pops out which bounces when she walks, the sight is lovely and lingers in your mind.

She likes to shower me like washing some car, shower me very thoroughly and suck my nipple and caressing my balls in the bathroom

Once on the bed, after building enough chemistry with her after a few rounds, she began her playful assault on my body by sucking and licking at my sensitive points of my body with her catbath

her BBBJ is shiok while I caress her firm C cups and play with her nipples

When she began her ride on my didi, she enjoyed every moment and she can sure ride the wild horse very well. I like to hold onto her waist while bonking her with her riding me. She will playfully make a turn and before you know it we are in doggie position.

Her pussy is well designed where you can doggie her while grabbing her breasts and lifting her upper body up. Tell you, the feeling is really more shiok than mere doggie from behind. I like it more with her hands high up against the mirror and her neh neh kept bouncing while I doggie her.

We continue to missionery, and I grab both her legs and with my bullterrier strength pump her and looking at the mirror on top, her neh neh was shaking and she enjoyed every moment.

I continued my missionery with my hands clinging onto her body pumping her. The piak piak sound was lovely and i finally loaded the bull terrier sperm.

Highly recommended