Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR on Xiao Xiao L18H09

Went to my favorite hse & was intro by OKT to Xiao Xiao who is new in GL (1mth). She was quite pretty in looks & petite in size with small boobs(A+). Onced entered room had a little chat with her, knew that she's 23yrs & speaks Cantonese as dialect then proceed to shower after took everything off. She showered me gently in SOP plus give me boob job(thumbs up for her effort to squeeze both tits for me) managed to feel a bit climax after awhile. Went to lay on bed afterwards & waiting eagerly for her catbath which she spent plently of time & not rushing job which was Good effort too then I requested to paint her beautifully shaped abalone(hair not trim but looks neat & tidy). Gave her the longest painting I ever done & make her all wet on bed before capping up getting ready to penetrate her deep.

FR Status

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 6/10 Good body figure in petite size with ample cute A+ boobs
BJ: 0/10 Didn't let her blow me bcus I'm busying painting her not wanting waste any time
FJ: 8/10 very accommodating to my request for cumming on her body after long long penetration.

PS: For bros who loves petite size babes definitely like her btw did I mention that her pussy is thight & clams even tighter during climax!