Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadlee View Post
Think there is a 36D boobs service GEMs 莎莎 in this house. About 1.61m barefoot but with slim slender legs. Good complexion with fair skin. She praise my fair skin and say she like my fair crimson,healthy look skin.Haha!

Very high GFE. Can still hug and cuddle on bed, chat after FJ. Good aftersales service also! Aftersales service reduce the commercial feel. Call me 宝贝 without prompting. Great teaser! Sweet smile but can be quite slutty once she loosen herself. Overall 9/10 because of great service and high GFE.

Detailed FR later!
My humble FR on 莎莎:

1) Looks : 8/10. Young Sweet Girl with sharp features and small mouth. Very friendly and always smiling. Quite fair and smooth complexion on her face with little make-up.

2) Body : About 1.61m barefoot. Petite size with a little meat but her legs are quite slim and long at her height. Looks very nice and sexy when she wear short mini skirt. Quite fair and very smooth complexion on her body.

3) Boobs: 36C to D+. With nice pinkish nipples. Firm and bouncy. I like to lick and suck her boobs and nipples and she got totally no problem with this. In fact, she auto come up and feed me with her body when she was doing the catbath on my chest.

4) BBBJ: 9/10. Deep throat with good suction. She really know how to lick and such a cock well. Always give a sexy glance and maintain eye contacts when doing bbbj. Damn buay! Almost Cim but lucky stop her in time.

5) Painting: 9/10. Nice and clean shaven with pinkish pussy lips on the inside. She is very wet and horny when I lick and suck her pussy. Lots of sexy moanings and free flowing of love juices when she is painted. Dawn buay tahan!

6) Frenching : 5/10 : Only hug kisses on the lips. But she say will let me French her and ask me to teach her frenching next time.

7) AR : Never try. As I don't like AR.

8) FJ : 8/10. She is very accommodating to all posns. Very loud moaner that seems to enjoy sex. The sight of seeing your big D boobs bounce in missionary, cowgirls and doggie really turn me on. I can also pause to lick and suck boobs in cowgirls which make her really horny. She is very wet and horny with very smooth and slippery thrust during FJ. Lots of hugging and so some kisses in missionary and lotus posns.

9) GFE : 9/10. Quite beautiful and nice big boobs. Very friendly. Also caring and playful on bed. Great teaser and very hard working with her boobs massage, super bbbj and kisses during foreplay. She also did a mouthwash bbbj in the bathroom. After FJ, auto cuddle and hug me and chat with me on the bed. Very good aftersales service. She also give me some special service (not raw). We hug tightly and chat like true lovers on bed after FJ. She also praise my fair and nice complexion, how caring!

10) Rtf : Maybe yes as she promise to give me frenching on my next visit.

Please treat her nicely as she is a very friendly and nice, soft and caring girl.