Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs - Do up points of FRs that helped you

Mei Qi #1 2033 FR

Been away a while and so no going down to GL. Came back with a whole list of girls to try. Some not working, some busy etc etc. So decided to repeat one of the girls who I had called maybe 3 times before – Mei Qi. She was just finishing a customer so my timing was perfect.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet girl. Quite big eyes. Had that Japanese girl look initially. Brown tinted hair. Perky nose which is quite cute.)

Body: 8.5/10 (Nice. My kind of curvy girl. She came in a naughty school girl outfit. Short skirt and white top tied at the waist. Ample bust spilling out of her top. So she has that sweet innocent kind of look but the body built for sin. Boobs are a C I would guess. They feel very good in my hands. Doesn’t really shave below. She not really into dinning at the Y either)

Frenching: 8/10 (First time was rubbish then after the second visit it became much better and now there is full on frenching)

Bbbj: 8.5/10 (Good job here by her. She seems quite happy to blow and angle her body so that you can play with her tits and pussy at the same time. She did it for a while also.)

Fj: 8/10 (Done with her on top, me on top then doggy and then me on top again. Good sound effects especially when I started going faster at the end. She paid nice complements that I was too big and hard lol. OK, sure if you say so haha. Never mind whether it was true or not. It was still great hearing it.)

Overall: 8/10 (Great session for me. My fourth time with her and besides the sex our chit chat is getting better also. I like that whole innocent look but slutty body experience. A RTF for me)