Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h6

FR – 1606 Yang Yang

Some week ago booked her through telephone call to OKT, went to the house, while waiting for her in the small separate waiting room, saw 1606 Sha Sha (or Sa Sa) with big boobs and Na Na who is new arrival from house 1608, both looks attractive (I have not tried yet and not sure service)

In addition, when I waited for Yang Yang, I heard OKT received many calls to want to book Yang Yang but on that day her time was full. I just feel lucky to get her on that day.

Face: 7/10, due to she had light make up (nearly no make up), if with more/heavy make up, I am sure I will give 8 or 8.5 for her face
Boobs: B cup natural I think
Body curve: very sexy
Skin: soft and smooth, excited me from this point
Kiss/French: not asked her
AR: not tried due to I dislike
BBBJ: both in the shower room and on bed, fascinating, she could make her month without air and so tightly sucked, top level, even I can remember the feel after some weeks. I have to give 9.5/10
Catbath: slowly and careful and cover nearly all my areas of body (I found some sensitive points on my body from her all covering catbath)
FJ: Very satisfied. One point was when I did her, her back and upper body kept a little shaking (I can clearly see), not sure she was really cum (sensitive) or just wanted to make me feel good.

RTF: Yes

After all were done, she talked to me she doesn’t like changing too many positions, and 1 or 2 position makes her most comfortable. I will respect her next time when RTF and only use maximum 2 positions.