Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs - Do up points of FRs that helped you

GL 150cats FR – 1803 An Na

(Due to I find nearly no FR on this new girl An Na, I just copy and paste what I have posted under 1803 thread. Hopefully my FR will be useful for you)

Recently I randomly entered 1803 and saw this beautiful girl An Na (even she is tall than me when with heel), just could not refuse her beautiful face, body and boobs, paid and she led me into the room.

Name: An Na (in Chinese 安娜)
Debut: around 1 month ago
Face: 9/10, I give high score due to her face is a fashion model level and she has very long hair
Boobs: natural C
Body: very soft and very smooth
Catbath: simple and quick (not sure why she processed this part so quickly)
BBBJ: only on the bed, slow and skillful, enjoyable
AR: not asked due to I dislike
French: not asked
FJ: flexible with my instruction for different positions, no rush, she even told me to try whatever position as I like and asked me to try her as hard as I can. In this part, due to her face reaction very sexy and her great sound, I actually took short time to come.

My overall score: 9/10 (mainly due to she is very beautiful)

(I will give higher overall score 9.5/10 if she can perform better/slow catbath and additional BBBJ in shower)

RTF: Yes

Talked with her nicely, and she was a little shy (maybe still fresh in GL) when I said very good evaluation for her high level body.

I think she will be ang pai of GL (she is already very popular in 1803 house) within 1 year if she can constantly improve her services and fit for some other mans’ preference for AR, french or painting, etc.