View Single Post
Old 14-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Libero's Hitlist

Tried out this newbie this week but wasn't that great. Standards are generally dropping for new listings sadly.

Bai Li (2831A)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Kind of average cutie pie looks with straight fringe)
Body: 7/10 (Her tight and leggy bod was what drew me to try her. Around 1.62m, B cup and slim waist after undressing, but not much of an ass)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Skilled operator with side licks and a hot tongue, was nice and slurpy)
FJ: 6.5/10 (Started riding me on top but not much feel and after a while already wanted me to take over. She's not my slutty game so banged her hard and finished off early, quite disappointing. She does the basics well, shower catbath and BBBJ, in bed cat bath with slurps, etc but really not my spontaneous type. Maybe I shall not do newbies for a while.