View Single Post
Old 14-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Thanks Bro feige, overall, your FR was accurate except certain items I disagreed with you. Anyway, I'm glad I read your FR and fast hand fast leg hunted her the moment you published the FR.

Here are where I disagree or I want to add.

Name: An Na (1803)

Face: 5/5. I like her feature, ang moh's "3D" type instead of typical Han's "2D" type. She has the prettiest face I have ever seen in GL. I repeat, "I have ever seen in GL", not all the girls in GL.

Hairs : 5/5. Dyed long and curly hair, very nice. Body has no hair at all. Private hair nicely trimmed until left only some.

Boobs : 4/5. With clothes and bra, appeared as C. Once bare, B. Not firm. She reacts to caressing and sucking.

Body : 3/5. Her body proportion is like Gru in "Despicable Me". Thighs and calfs are too slim as compared to upper body. But her legs are still straight.

Skin : 5/5. Flawless, fair, clear complexion and smooth. Best skin thus far. From face, to neck, to upper body, bump, and legs. She has a tattoo on her lower back.

Attitude : 5/5. She gave me the impression that she was like a mamasan, great PR. Accommodating. If you're shy, she will guide you like an elder sister. If you are old man like me, she will treat you like a young man, Lol, WTF am I writing ? Though I didn't ask her past working experience, she is very skillful in handling men.

BBBJ : 4/5. She is willing to go deeper but not deep throat. Mild suction only. It was sextifying to watch her blow.

Pussy painting : She requested.

RTF: Yes.

She is in and out of her homebase, not just very popular in her own house but also "outcall". After this FR, I believe she is even hotter. It's Catch 22, people might accuse my FR fake since I wrote positive about her, but if I don't write FR then Bros come to SBF for what ? I write, next time more difficult for me to book her if her business picks up. So, pls up my points if you find it useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
FR – 1803 An Na

Name: An Na (in Chinese 安娜)
Debut: around 1 month ago
Face: 9/10, I give high score due to her face is a fashion model level and she has very long hair
Boobs: natural C
Body: very soft and very smooth
Catbath: simple and quick (not sure why she processed this part so quickly)
BBBJ: only on the bed, slow and skillful, enjoyable
AR: not asked due to I dislike
French: not asked
FJ: flexible with my instruction for different positions, no rush, she even told me to try whatever position as I like and asked me to try her as hard as I can. In this part, due to her face reaction very sexy and her great sound, I actually took short time to come.

My overall score: 9/10 (mainly due to she is very beautiful)

(I will give higher overall score 9.5/10 if she can perform better/slow catbath and additional BBBJ in shower)

RTF: Yes

Talked with her nicely, and she was a little shy (maybe still fresh in GL) when I said very good evaluation for her high level body.

I think she will be ang pai of GL (she is already very popular in 1803 house) within 1 year if she can constantly improve her services and fit for some other mans’ preference for AR, french or painting, etc.