Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Baby (1669)

Bros...... I dunno who rape who but I felt being raped by her and it was so sextifying

Baby usually sits at the sofa face black black. I was quite tired at night, haiz,, wts, left only 1 gal, go for her.

Wah biang oei, once in the room, she said she wants to take over me... wah, I am a bit tired and wonder whether my dick can stand, but she starts to turn me on with her actions, stripped me piece by piece and she quickly unrobe. Nice tall slender figure with B cup and nice small tits like raisins.

She led me to the bathroom and she took control over me, wash me up and guess what, she pinned me against the wall, first with my back against the wall and start to use her fingers to attack my balls and did and her powerful tongue licked my nipples.

Slowly she sank my didi into her mouth and started a deep BBBJ session. I can only watch my reflection in the distant mirror in the room as she knelt and pump my didi with her suction.

Then she turned me over and now my chest is against the wall and she pinned my hands on the wall and start to cat bath my back. What surprised me is she gradually worked to my buttocks, open them and start to lick and suck my Arse hole. First time I did a AR in the bathroom!!!!!!!!

She is really in total control as I really began to Bua Tahan.

She wiped me dry and continued passionately in the room.

She has long slender hands and legs and she began to do her work and asked me to just relax the whole motion. She can do good juagen and my tired didi got mobilised and activated, succumb to this Commanding Officer who continued to attack my balls and rod with her fingers while catbathing me.

BBBJ was followed by a teaseful finger fuck of my arsehole with condom and KY. She enjoyed finger fuck me and made me nearly forgot who my own identify... who I am...

She capped me and rode on me. Wow, very tight, very tight, like virgin type of tightness. I told her I want KY as my dick head is huge and I scared she pain. She said no need. I did her with her on top, doggie, missionary. I cannot imagine my tired didi suddenly become so hard like metal rod.

I pumped her tight pussy with my machine gun and we both kept moaning while she grab me with her sextifying moans. The bed shoke like some 7.0 earthquake and the mattress left the wall by almost half a meter thanks to my powerful thrusts, pillows start to fall onto the floor. Finally I unload the hellfire missiles and fired into her hole and my head collapsed onto her fast breathing chest. We are shacked, but I am more shacked. She hug me and kiss my forehead. My engines are overheated after the session and requires a while to cool down.

I cannot believe someone so black face at the hall can end up with such a sextifying experience inside the room. I will definitely return to earthquake fuck her. The sight of the mattress moving away from the wall still etched on my mind, and the pillows and bag and toilet paper everything start falling out of the bed

What an experience. Enjoy, bros

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.