Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Niu Niu
House: 1803
Home: Hainan
Ht/Wt: 156cm/40kg
Debut: Mar 2016

Looks: super chio. My type of looks. 3 things attracted me. Her chio looks, slim legs & boobs. A bit on tan side, super petite & slim yet not to the bones. Sharp oval shape face, stunning dark eyes, mid nose, neat white teeth, smallist lips. Complexion smooth. Bod is super petite, slender legs, B-cup boobs, curvy round ass. Rope tattoo on her arm.

Boobs: B cup , light brownish pink tits. Can lick & suck. Felt a bit hard but natural- can't spot any surgical lines.

French: no
Painting: no. Quite bushy until cannot see pussy. Sigh. But felt tight.
AR: no.

Bbbj: nearly no , said got sore throat. I said never mind go ahead. Excellent, suction just right. hard working. Did many rounds until her mouth got tired, i told her to rest. Felt her perspiration on her back.

FJ: Vgd. Can improve. still quite a newbie , not familiar with many positions, need guidance. Cowgirl, flat cowgirl, deck chair, sitting, bedside bonk, missionary, sideways . Her chio looks drawn on me. Looking at her face with her eyes closed with pain expression as i fxxk her hard. Damn! Hugged her & rested for a while before we washed up.

Gfe: medium. On the quiet side but once i can strike a conversation with her, she was able to respond with ease.

Rtf: maybe if she can open up for frenching. Time will tell.