Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

FR – 1608 Fei Er

Recently booked Fei Er trough calling OKT but was told she was booked during my prefer time periods, ok, changed my time schedule to fit for her time, later it turned out it worth a lot.

Entered 1608 for my first time, I like the customer waiting room, can hide and not meet with other customers, as well as with good decoration.

Fei Er showed in front of me and I just noticed I booked a big boobs girl (didn’t expect that big cup).

The significant impressive point before everything – after she led me into room, she guided my hands to move on her body in front of a big mirror, we looked at ourselves in the mirror while standing, I continued touching her and she continued touching me, for 5 minutes, this was the part I felt most girl friend feeling and her eager to eat me. (Not sure she did this for all customers or just with her good mood on that day only)

Debut: December 2015 (around 5 months ago)
Face: 8/10, beautiful and hot, not my type actually, still high score
Body: around 1.60 meter (forgot to ask her exactly), beautiful back curve.
Boobs: C+/D cup, natural, very good touch and grab feeling
Skin: solid (not soft type), not very white color, not very smooth, but still nice to touch
Shower: boobs job massage with my little brother in the middle was unexpected great, I like it.
Cathbath: she used mint water on my back and did cathbath, so I could smell the pleasant mint flavor during this part, smart girl. Her cathbath skill is higher than average/standard GL, I gave 8.5/10.
AR: not tried due to I dislike
Kiss/French: not asked (she looked like to initiate and I didn’t respond, so she didn’t do)
BBBJ: one time in shower and one time on bed, very good
FJ: Flexible, no rush and follow my instructions, very hot when looking from back, made me excited with her ass and thin back waist, most important point – super tight, I have to give 9.5/10 (after FJ, I even felt my little brother got hurt due to she was too tight)

RTF – Yes (due to her boobs and super tight)

My room on that day was with a lot of fish, seems feel near the sea, Fei Er told me this is special room with sea decoration, maybe I was lucky on that day. And Fei Er added some soft music from her mobile, made me feel more pleasant.