Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Highlights

My very recent 3 bonks with different experience:

Meng Meng 1803
Looks: 8/10 - she is very pretty and fair, and has this innocent girl looks, someone whom you want to bring home to show mum and dad and this is my wife. Her smile is charming and from a certain angle, she looks like Fann Wong.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - her breasts is natural, soft but not big. A plus B, I am usually not good in the measurements.
Body: 7/10 - her body still is proportional, just like a nice girl in the street, not fat, and not thin, and shapely.
Services: 7/10 - non commando, more normal service, Catbath, BBBJ, and FJ
GFE: 7/10 - we known each other for some time, have some chemistry. We do kiss and petting like lovebirds, but she not so keen on tongue fights.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - her BBBJ is patiently performed, nice soft licks which I love, sensual and wonderful.
FJ: 8/10 - just thinking I am riding Fann Wong already giving me a great kick. Her pussy is nicely maintained with trimmed hair. She is lubricated enough after a short cunnilingus. She squirmed with shiok esso when I inserted my tool into her and start to pump in missionary position.
Overall: 7.5/10 Good, still can RTF. Nice girl to bring home type

DanDan 2831A
Looks: 7.5/10 - she is like a sports beauty queen, slightly tanned, but good looking. Her outlook gives you the youthful outgoing girl feel
Boobs: 7.5/10 - nice b cups on a very slim lady and all natural and soft. Good
Body: 7.5/10 - sporty, tall look, really someone you want to bonk when you see her either front or back view. She also knows this and sometimes wears a sports bra for work. That time, she wore a nice dress that shows a nice figure.
Service: 7.5/10 - she is sauna experienced, and will be able to perform in the shower, on bed, Catbath, AR, other menu items practical for GL,BBBJ
GFE: 7/10 - as a newbie she is picking up quickly. Her first session with me she could not kiss me, as she felt awkward. Subsequent session, we kissed and slowly indulge like lovers. No tongue fight yet, and I am ok with wet lips kissing. Not sure if she will offer kiss to everyone.
BBBJ: 7/10 - good experience
FJ: 7.5/10 - nice experience as she is quite pretty to look at and I like missionary bonk.
Overall: 7.5/10, RTF material, she is more sexy, and more seductive kind of looks. Her services also meet more horny people.

Xiao Niao 2045
Looks: 7/10 - she is those petite kind of girl, which is aligned with her name. Her facial features is sharp and pretty too, with certain angles looking like Carmen Lee Ruo Tong. She is fair as well.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - not big, but natural and fair and soft
Body: 7/10 - petite girl, 1.55m tall, nice fair and shapely
Service: 8.5/10 - she is someone who loves sex. Really a commando. Her actions starts in the shower where she does cat baths on backs, ears, and she uses her hands cleverly to stimulate your ass and Dick using soap. On bed, she frenches, tongue fight, and does a very good job in seducing you. I was so horny after her services. She keeps asking me to go down and lick her, as she loves that. When I was pumping her, she wants to slow down and enjoy fully the intercourse sex, which she does not want you to come too early.
GFE: friendly but too commando for me to feel much GFE.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 great.
Overall: 8/10 great for people who'll prefers commando. I will rtf whenever I need the pure animal kind of sex