Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
FR – 1654A Emily

Some days ago randomly entered this house and looked at the notebook on the desk from OKT which girl was available and which girl was working and how many client(s) waiting for her, and saw Emily was available immediately, so took her upstairs (I like the chair in upstair rooms)

Face: 7.5/10, not my type but still nice looking
Body: around 1.62-1.63 meter if I remember (forgot to ask her exactly), a little meat and good body
Boobs: B+ cup, natural, very nice to grab and touch, here I give 9/10 for her boobs
Skin: very white, very smooth and very soft
Shower: impressive one, she used butt and the area between her legs to massage my little bother with shampoo, had to stop her due to too excited
Catbath: standard good
AR: not tried due to I dislike (She wanted to do for me as she said she got familiar with doing this part, I just nicely refuse to allow her to continue this part)
French: not asked
BBBJ: both in shower room and on bed, good work.
FJ: Very flexible and no rush, listened to my instructions with different positions, I could see she was tire on that day, but still she gave very good attitude, I gave 9/10 for her about FJ

RTF – Yes (due to her skin, boobs and very nice attitude)

The fantastic moment with her was in the beginning I thought her boobs was pushed up by bra, but surprisingly when I dropped her bra, I saw and felt very soft, smooth and beautiful boobs. Could not forget even after a few days.
Hi just want to also add on instead of a full report; my RTF on Emily was really great. She is another girl that i would bring home to show daddy and mummy and they would approve to marry immediately. Like her sweet smile, gentle demeanor, silky smooth complexion and skin, long flowing silky hair, pretty face, nice curvy body meaty in the correct places and very good skills in bed. Strong Gfe for me as I rtf many times.
Shiok for this girl Emily, makes me want to go back for more of her.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 30-05-2016 at 03:15 PM.