Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

150cats FR – 1608 Xia Tian

(I have posted the same FR under 1608 thread, just copy and paste here for good recommendation)

Recently entered 1608 and asked OKT who is Xia Tian, OKT indicated the red dress girl with big boobs, I saw her face is acceptable, said ok and took her

When entered into room, she began to ride on me with our clothes still on (this was our first time to know each other), I kept saying I was dirty due to hot weather and sweat, she said didn’t mind. Then we touched each other heavily and of course my little brother became hard, then we took off our clothes and she grabbed my little bother to lead me to the shower room.

Debut: 7-8 months ago
Face: 7.5/10, not very beautiful type, but won’t reject and it is pleasant looking
Body: 1.52 meter as she told me, short small body type
Boobs: at least C cup without clothes, natural, very soft, she told me she actually doesn't know her cup size, then I used my hands to measure. I give 9.5/10 very high score.
Tummy: not clearly see any tummy (only a little if checking carefully), flat type
Skin: not white color, very smooth and soft, I give 9/10 high score for her top level skin
Cathbath: Slow and good feeling
AR: not tried due to I dislike
Painting: not tried due to I dislike
Kiss/French: one time after shower, one time during cowgirl, passionate french girl
FJ: flexible and listened to my instructions, no rush type, very tight. It looked like she likes missionary position a lot (read from her face).

RTF – Yes (due to her charming boobs and tight FJ)

Other persons’ reports or comments about Xia Tian’s high girlfriend feeling are very true.