View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
fireheart77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried G2 on Saturday 12.30pm afternoon. There are 3 girls, she looks youngest and sweet looking.
Agreed looks around 8.5. Short and petite. Nice boobs that suits her size. Sweet face. Shy.
Asked me to undress inside. Then undressed herself. Short bath. Asked me to lie down and then put on condom and did a blow job.
Then did missionary and cum inside.
No kissing. But then I don't expect much from Cat50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caelias View Post
Just tried G2 in this freaking hot noon

G2
I forgot her name but shes like those typical shy mm. When I entered she caught my eye immediately cus shes like the youngest. cant rly rmb her name but she said shes here for 1 mth alrd.

Looks: 8.5 (Very petite syt, cute)
Boobs: B
Height: 1.5m+
Service: 8 (accommodating, hardworking)
Language: Mandarin
GFE: 7 (held my hand n walk inside room, and helped me to unzip before proceeding to strip herself. also acted cute, but no kissing mood not there else 9/10 alrd)
overall : 8

thanks to this weather couldn't rly perform well and feel freaking shag. When she doing bj I relax until going to doze off. started doing missionary w her till I tired, then ask her switched to cowgirl and she smiled. Ride me for ~5 mins then she feel tired, changed to doggy. did for a while then change back to missionary. hugged her n pump, she hugged me back. rly tired till I don't rly have to mood and wanted to cum asap but also struggled.

the only downside is no kissing n 69.
her trimmed pu$$ looks rly mesmerizing lol what a waste