Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

FR on Xiao Xiao 1615

It was one of those days when all my regulars or girls I am familiar with are either not working or has returned to China. So I decided to play the Russian Roulette and get someone that I am not familiar with. Remembered her name from somewhere. So told the OKT to call her. I totally REGRETTED my decision to call her.

Physical Features
Face: Average

Body: I think I can classify her as baby elephant. Has fats around her waist and tummy. Definitely not for those who like slim girls. I wouldn't consider her curvy as well more like a barrel.

Boobs: C Cups. Plus point. The only thing I like about her.

Pussy: Hairy, totally unshaven. Minus point.

Service
Entered the room and she started the usual pleasantries, "have you eaten" etc. She stripped, I stripped and we entered the shower.

Shower: Standard shower plus boobs massage and a BBBJ. Acceptable.

Boobs Massage: Rubbed her boobs all over my back. Acceptable.

Catbath: Licked here and there, didn't really feel much from her tongue, not much skill here. Rather its like a saliva bath. Its more saliva than tongue. Still not too bad.

AR: Didn't do much. A few strokes of the tongue here and there. Bad.

BBBJ: Did a BBBJ, some positions here and there, did a clockwise rotation around me. She doesn't have strong suction or good tongue work. But it was ok. Acceptable.

FJ: This is the part where I was a bit pissed off. She seems to be in a rush to make me cum. I entered her and started thrusting in Missionary. After a while, whenever I lean forward, she started tickling my nipples however the way she does it is quite rough and ticklish. There are girls out there that are good at this and gently they can get the guy to get totally aroused. She is not one of them. I continued thrusting, in out in out while trying to avoid her hand. But there are some times I liked to lean forward to get better angle and feel inside her pussy. But she kept tickling me and in the end I had to tell her to stop it or I will lose my erection. I am not sure if she heard me or not, but she kept on trying to tickle my nipples. Not sure if it is to get my to cum quickly so she can move on to the next person or what. Finally I had to push her hand away hard and she finally got my point. By then I have lost interest in fucking her, so I just continued till I finally managed to cum.

After Sex: Now this is the interesting part, she couldn't be bothered to remove my condom and just told me she will bathe first. So I waited, after that she came out and I was waiting for her to shower me but guess what, she walked around and started wearing her own clothes, I removed the condom myself and stepped into the bath, she didn't bothered. She just continued to dry herself and wear her clothes. We definitely did not exceed the time as I do watch the time. So I took a quick shower and started wearing my clothes, by then she has finished dressing and she told me she is going off, I told her just wait a minute for me to put on my clothes at least, she opened the door and walked off.

I rate her service and attitude as the lousiest I ever encountered in the legal houses. Removal of condom and second shower is part of the standard procedures. I have never encountered the skipping of these two steps before no matter how shitty the WL is on bed. To me she is a time rusher that is not interested in repeat business.

RTF: NO WAY. A waste of time and money.