Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Girls in 1654A

Name: Yi Yi (1654A)
Origin: Liaoning
Debut: 4 months but 2 months MC.

Face: 3/5. A bit chubby but not yet double chin.

Boobs: 5/5. With clothes and bra, appeared as C/D. Once bare, still C/D. Firm and round. Would have rated her 6/5 if she allowed sucking. She allowed only licking, WTF. but then, they are the nicest natural boobs I ever had in GL. I repeat, greatest boobs that I ever seen and touched in GL, not all the WLs in GL.

Body: 4/5. Well balanced and a bit meaty type. Got abit of tummy.

Skin: 5/5. Flawless, fair, clear complexion and smooth. She too has a tattoo, small picture or something.

Shower: 4/5. SOP but she bathed me cleaner than most WLs.

Catbath: 3/5. SOP and cut corner.

BBBJ: 3/5. Going thru motion initially then she took my advice to suck harder.

Attitude: 2/5. The aircon was weak, being from northeastern region, which is very cold weather, she sweat when she cowgirl me. Then she abit "mang chang" (in Cantonese) during FJ.

House: As 1654A rooms were full, so I was given 1654B, I think. Weak and old aircon, old furnishing, old bedsheets, dim light, unclear mirrors, old bathroom. But if you imagine yourself being in Shanghai 1940s, that was the feeling, then this house suits you. Not for me.

RTF: No

She was left on the bench for whatever reason, when I reached the place. It was less than 10 customers in the queue. Being desperate, I just took her, how wrong could 1654A go, right ? Now I know girls are left on the bench for an obvious reason, even if it is No.1 house.

Last edited by Uncle2015; 06-06-2016 at 11:04 PM.