Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
alanssmith00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I had similar thought as you - how wrong could 1654A get? Indeed we are very wrong. This WL truly exhibited lack of GFE, was below par in approach in bj and lovemaking, showed bad attitude and became a turn-off ... told OKT Garrick I really wasted my money on her! So Yi Yi is a "must-avoid" for me!
Well I must say had a totally different experience from you Bros, haven written FR for years, can check my history. But just to say share my experience for this lovely lady.

Her boobs are definitely one of the best, if not the best in Geylang. Soft n huge watermelons. I get to suck the nipples softly as I am not too agreesive but soft in my touch. I Guess she do enjoy it as well as she did not stop me. I Guess it's very dependent on the customers. Most gals do not enjoy hard sucking, imagine your nipples being sucked 10 times a day, they will b swollen.

BBBJ is pretty normal but still up to standard, with some swish swalshing. Slurping with saliva is quite shiok. I like it tender so I asked her to do it softer. Almost cum in mouth but did not want to waste money so I asked to stop n FJ.

FJ started with cowgirl n watching her humongous boobs bouncing up and down and I started to grab them and not surprisingly, I cannot manage to hold them with my hands, simply too huge.

I cannot tahan already and switched to doggie style and grabbed her boobs from behind and cum real fast.

Overall it was a pleasant experience for me. I would RTF and recommend to Bros who enjoyed big boobs like me. I cannot find anyone with nicer boobs in Geylang currently.

No offence to other Bros, sometimes a lot depended on chemistry, chatting abit usually get the gal to open up and get better service. Just my 2 cents worth.