View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Thanks to your FRs, I tried An Na yesterday. Dressed in white top with red flowers and skimpy jean shorts, she exuded an overall pretty face with a sexy figure. She gave a rubba using her B+ boobs and some smooching of the back. No AR service (- she claimed she doesn't like). After requesting me to turn to the front, that's when she transformed into a hot and slutty sex kitten for 45 mins ...she tenderly kissed my ears, build from slow to passionate french and we had intensely fabulous sex in the cowride and missionary positions. She must have climaxed a couple of times, and her pussy gripped and contracted repeatedly to cause my dick to unload, bringing the tiring but most exciting session to an end.

So she does not give much in the foreplay services, but An Na is a tall, pretty, sexy and lovely lass to have sex with - definitely my type!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
Thanks Bro feige, overall, your FR was accurate except certain items I disagreed with you. Anyway, I'm glad I read your FR and fast hand fast leg hunted her the moment you published the FR.

Here are where I disagree or I want to add.

Name: An Na (1803)

Face: 5/5. I like her feature, ang moh's "3D" type instead of typical Han's "2D" type. She has the prettiest face I have ever seen in GL. I repeat, "I have ever seen in GL", not all the girls in GL.

Hairs : 5/5. Dyed long and curly hair, very nice. Body has no hair at all. Private hair nicely trimmed until left only some.

Boobs : 4/5. With clothes and bra, appeared as C. Once bare, B. Not firm. She reacts to caressing and sucking.

Body : 3/5. Her body proportion is like Gru in "Despicable Me". Thighs and calfs are too slim as compared to upper body. But her legs are still straight.

Skin : 5/5. Flawless, fair, clear complexion and smooth. Best skin thus far. From face, to neck, to upper body, bump, and legs. She has a tattoo on her lower back.

Attitude : 5/5. She gave me the impression that she was like a mamasan, great PR. Accommodating. If you're shy, she will guide you like an elder sister. If you are old man like me, she will treat you like a young man, Lol, WTF am I writing ? Though I didn't ask her past working experience, she is very skillful in handling men.

BBBJ : 4/5. She is willing to go deeper but not deep throat. Mild suction only. It was sextifying to watch her blow.

Pussy painting : She requested.

RTF: Yes.

She is in and out of her homebase, not just very popular in her own house but also "outcall". After this FR, I believe she is even hotter. It's Catch 22, people might accuse my FR fake since I wrote positive about her, but if I don't write FR then Bros come to SBF for what ? I write, next time more difficult for me to book her if her business picks up. So, pls up my points if you find it useful.