View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: comm geylang diary and FR , mostly thai $40 - $50

Older fr might not be so accurate anymore

Ratings:
Excellent
Good
Good Enough
Average
Weak
Fail

Tummy:
trim
still ok
some
quite obvious
obvious
very fat

---------------
Next challenger
---------------

Girl 9 from 0843

Looks:
Average...Milf Looks. Dun worry the lights in her room are very dim and will improve her looks by afew points.

Body:
Boobs: D or E boobs. Natural. Slight sag due to weight, the flesh is still good.
Tummy: Still Ok
Butt: Hmm....Nice bum to touch with some curve. Sadly not enough flesh in the right areas for a hard doggy. i could feel bone when i started banging hard. Still good enough for lying doggie.
Pussy: I found it just abit loose, does not exactly have the tightness i need...i need bigger dick
Height: Normal

Overall: Good Enough

Services & Skill:

Bathing: SOP

Cat bath: SOP

AR: Dun have

CBJ: SOP......condom on no feeling

FJ:
Hmmm....very accommodating and patient....i also manage to get full frenching during sex and after i orgasm she let me take my time to recover and get off her. all very excellent points by her.

the only thing is that...maybe its better to use legs together missionary with her...overall i still rate as good enough.

Attitude: (Your experience might be different)
This part is where she scores very well. after bonk still massage and cuddle, overall attitude is excellent...left me feeling emotionally satisfied.

SUMMARY
Looks: Average
Body: Good Enough
Services: Weak
FJ: Good Enough
Attitude: Excellent

Commentary

For boob lovers, she ownself position her boobs to let me play with them. her patient attitude is good.

There is really nothing to fault her with, the so called weak points for me are her ass and pussy tightness but this isnt her fault right. i guess the lack of pussy tightness can be countered with using positions that make it feel tighter.

Her attitude is really great and especially her patient attitude in bed is very important because sometimes the WL just want to rush off after u cum and that spoils the after-feeling.

full marks 100/100 for attitude

Personally i might not RTF as i still have some wls i want to try, go geylang tour too many times become like that haha. altho i feel its feasible to invest RTF in her for better service and some quality time feeling well taken care of by her.

Last edited by comm; 12-06-2016 at 07:23 PM.