Thread: Lorong 6 H66
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboysgking View Post
Bro how is the look for G5? can name one star or personality with like 70% same looks at her?
She looks maybe 60% like Rene rhetoric, Singapore model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
e cup??
wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
I think I tried G5 few months back. Boobs are quite big but more to papaya side. Service is SOP with bbbj. Skin is fair like sg.
She is definitely not e cup. Maybe a C at best. But I can tell she probably has much bigger boobs last time because of some minor stretch marks at the sides of the boobs. I nearly wanted to go for her last time but I chose G10 instead.

Name: G5/baey
Looks: 8/10 I would say she is not bad looking at all! Even bros with high standards can accept one.
Skin: 9/10 unblemished, smooth and quite fair for a Thai
Body: 8.5/10 she stands at 1.69m (what she told me), slim figure and sizable boobs. Despite her height, she is not a BBW.
Boobs: 8/10 natural B+/C cup, soft like tofu
BJ: 6/10 doesn't go deep enough, suction not strong
Foreplay: 7/10 standard
FJ: 6/10 she can't take big ones. Mine is a little too big for her. Although she doesn't complain, she asked me not to be fast and all the while because she was trying to bear with the pain, there wasn't much responsiveness or action from her.
Attitude: 7/10 ok

Somehow Thais I tried these days were unable to enjoy sex with me, mostly telling me my tool is too big. Didn't usually happen few years back but now getting more frequent.