Thread: L1608
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 10
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L1608

Name: Fei Er (1608)
Region: Hunan

Face: 4/5. Nice feature but someone wrote, hers is not natural. I couldn't tell but somehow that tinted my perception.

Hairs : 5/5. Body has no hair at all. Private hair nicely trimmed.

Boobs : 5/5. With clothes and bra, appeared as D. Once bare, C/D. Mildly firm. Again, someone commented not natural, but I couldn't feel the difference. What the hack, just grab and indeed, nice grab. She reacts to caressing and sucking but later laughed claiming ticklish. Boobfuck was given during shower.

Body : 3/5. Thighs, calfs and butt are curvy and in good proportion. Straight legs. 160cm. Would have given her 5/5 if she is taller and slimmer waistline.

Skin : 5/5. Flawless, fair, clear complexion and smooth. From face, to neck, to upper body, bump, and legs. Bro Feige, her skin is smooth, you need to update your FR.

French: Yes

Catbath: Yes but I skipped.

Attitude : 5/5. She was humble even though her business is No.1 in her house. I waited 1 hour for my turn. She groomed my mood upon entering the room, that's why no need catbath.

BBBJ : 4/5. She started with SOP then ended with deep throat twice. In between, I shall leave it your imagination. All Bros, don't be too excited, deep throat for 0.5 second only. 

House: Waiting area very discreet and provided with TV. The best waiting area I've seen in GL thus far. Was given a hot and sterilised facial towel upon seated. The room is also the best deco I've seen in GL. I repeat, these are my personal encounter, not comparing to all the houses in GL, as I only visited a fraction of it. 

RTF: Yes. She was tight, Bro Feige was right.

Got zapped 3 times by writing true FR in previous bonk, so, pls up my points if you find this FR useful, regardless you will visit her or not.