Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Lan Xin
House: 2045
Home Chongqing
Ht/Wt: 156cm/48kg
Debut: Apr 2016

Looks: very fair complexion. Soft pearly white skin. Tiny pimples (healing) at the tip of her nose. She said looked like rudolph the rein deer, haha. Bit of tummy fats & bit fleshy bod but nice & soft to cuddle. Slim waist & slender legs. Long copper brown hair, oval shape face, med nose, well shape lips with pink lipstick. Sexy teasing eyes tt winked at me.

Boobs: B+. Pearly whiite soft boobs with pink tits. Yummy!

Frenching: soft lips, responsive but not aggressive. Suspect not very keen.

Painting: vgd. She invited me to paint her & even taught me how to do it correctly. Soften my tongue instead of harden & stick out too longish. Light pinkish abalone. Didnt stick in too deep as advised.

Bbbj: excellent. Eyes contact while she enjoyed my fully erected dick. So seductive & inviting.

FJ: vgd. Only one position- missionary. Flat lying on top of her soft body as i frenched her & rocking my pelvic rhythmically against her pussy. Changed to 90 degree then raised her legs up 90 degree & drilled her deeper & deeper .....until cum. She was moaning along & said she had cum too.

GFE: high, good company to chat with. She planted 2 lipstick marks on my body & my lips. Luckily can wash off.

Overall: v enjoyable fxxk. Could hv been better if i can tahan bit longer. Damn, cannot resist her charm & seduction.

RTF: yes.