Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Fei Fei 2041

Physical Attributes

Face: Young and cute.

Body: She is small size, slim and short. I would categorize her as SYT and petite. For those who like to imagine they are banging their neighbor's daughter. I guess she is the one.

Boobs: Pretty flat, I guess its and A-. Not for boob lovers. Small nipples. Minus Point. I like something hold when having sex.

Pussy: Full Bush. Minus Point.

Ass: Not flat, not meaty. Pretty average.

Service
I would not rate her as a service girl. But I guess she knows that many guys took her for her looks and to fantasize about banging xiao mei mei so she doesn't really have to care so much about service standards.

Shower: Shower was SOP but later there was some waterbed service with her gliding up and down my body with her boobs. Not too bad.

Catbath: 1 round of licking here and there. Pretty average. Front and back all covered.

AR: None. Minus Point

Boob sucking: Not allowed. She doesn't like people to suck her tits. She scared of itchy. Minus point.

Painting: Not allowed. Same reason, scared of itchy. Minus point.

BBBJ: I would say her bbbj is pretty average. Only in 1 position. She doesn't change different bbbj positions. Perhaps she was afraid I touch her pussy.

FJ: Well, this is the main highlight of the session. So hell yea, I inserted my dick and holy shit. Her small pussy was god damn tight. I had to really squeeze in my dick. I totally enjoyed this section. Its just like banging some school girl especially with all the piak piak piak sounds and her soft moans. Banged her hard and furious, she can take some hardcore banging.

RTF: Most probably not. Unless I am in the mood for wild banging with a SYT.