View Single Post
Old 19-06-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
dominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominator1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Just tried Niu Niu..today the whole house only have 2 girls - not sure if it's only today?

Looks: 7.5. - quite pretty but quite some makeup. I like natural beauty light makeup type so did not give above 8, but still pretty! Look like clubbing ger!
Body: 9. super skinny with zero fats. petite - 150+cm. Totally the type of body i like. boobs also look very nice, however, quite hard. Not sure if it's real, so minus abit of pts for this.
Service: 3. I have to take out my own clothes. When bathing she seems to keep a distance. She bath for me but not on herself. Can't kiss, can't lick ear, head keep turning. Cowgirl skipped because she say she hurt her back/waist. No BBBJ on shower, only on bed.

Maybe I can't click well. From her looks, she seems like a wild clubber. But seems like looks are deceiving. Missing out on much action in the rm. I really like her body alot, and would definitely constantly RTF if she would open up. Bros who are not looking for service, but purely on looks only - this is a gd catch. But for me, I will wait to see if there are better reviews for her before trying her again.