View Single Post
Old 22-06-2016, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
madgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermadgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermadgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermadgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermadgiant is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Back to the red light district after a long long time of obsession over massage parlours. Finally came to a conclusion that the G-Land will ultimately be a win-win situation between money and satisfaction. As I was browsing around sbf, I was on a keen lookout for the uprising Vietnamese houses because I have a huge kink for Vietnamese babes. Decided to try my luck and walked right into 1637. Settled with G12 and boy, I must say that G12 kinda resembles the HK singer Joey Yung.

G12 is very short, probably around 155cm tall. she held my hand and led me to her room. Once we have the room to ourselves, she immediately leaned in, asking for a peck on my lips! Shower was pretty SOP, soaped up and she gave a quick HJ in the shower.

After showering, she pushed me onto the bed and pounced on me, starting with a thorough catbath, My hands can't help but to auto roam her tender and smooth body. Cupping my palm on her size A boobs and rubbing her nicely shaped nipples. Just the right aesthetically pleasing size.

Capped on, she gave me a CBJ starting off with a moderate vacuum, filling up all the erectile tissues with blood. As she went on sucking harder, i could feel that my dick is tightening up and about to erupt. Thank goodness I stopped her in time before she made me die in her mouth(hands).

Taking the hint, she mounted me in the cowgirl position starting off by rocking her hips front and back. She could be faking it but her facial expression while riding was hot as hell. Biting her lips with eyes closed, it definitely feels like you are having a good time with your very own girlfriend. Added points for her enthusiasm in riding, probably had her on top of me for a good 10 minutes.

Next, she suggested doggystyle. Not a fan of doggy personally, the mirror on the wall made the experience a better one. I could totally watch her sexy expression while humping her like a sexually deprived doggy. I also have a thing for making the attempt to pleasure a girl. While in doggy position, I reached out to rub her moist clitoris and she didn't stop me at all. As I humped harder and rubbed her clit at the same time, she started to moan and purr while clenching onto the bedsheets. The sight of it almost brought me to the point of no return. Slowed down and got her to lie on her back.

Missionary was served next. she wrapped her legs around my waist and put her arms behind my neck, pulling me closer to her. The way she moan and breathe into my ear literally made me melt. Without further ado, I increased my RPM, released and collapsed onto her. While catching my breathe from all the hard work, she started rubbing my back and combing my hair on the back of my head. Took another shower, dressed up, kissed goodbye and left a satisfied man.

In conclusion,
Looks: 7/10 (resembles Joey Yung)
Boobs: A
Body: Small and petite with a little bit of fat
Butt: Not fantastic but good and tight
CBJ: 6/10 (BBBJ will definitely be 10/10)
FJ:10/10
GFE:10/10