Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better8115818990 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats

Cannot find 1809 tread so fr here..
I was drinking with my friend and suddenly he suggested to go geylang.. don't like prc actually due to budget constrain and previous k.c. however fren insisted to go 1820 cos he got regular there. However I don't want go there due to previous bad fr and comments abt 1820. Hence I go 1809

Fei fei
Been here 1 year
So long nv take prc. Cat150. Although many restrictions due to dislike customers drunk but her fairness was extraordinary and her attitude was perfect. I can't even walk properly. I'm not a good drinker but I already drunk 12cans of small beer. Chat and I told her I just come with fren won't blame her if can't come.

Below my humble fr
Looks 6.8/10 normal prc look
Body 9/10 smooth slim sliky fair body.(very very fair especially butt )(maybe I too much Thai recently) although small boob A but pink nipples. She has hot slim slender legs.
Ar 0/10 nill . She ask me to go on four I told her I like bj more because wanted to save time
Bbbj 9.5/10 Thai girls I try so far or previous prc don't have this soft wet and at the same time shiok suction. Normally I won't be hard after drinking so much easily or maybe take very long time to stand. However. My dick was so shiok that stands up immediately after only few mouth. I was thinking now if I don't request for french and lick (requested she explained later because of drinking). My 2ic won't soft. She than slowing make it stand again can started cowgirl. After her hard long hard pumps, I initiate to be on top. However with less than 10pumps. 2ic go soft again. I laugh and told her whether she can Hj for me. Maybe can come. Try very long to make it stand and it finally. However I stop her after long Hj because I think her hand ahces as she keep changing hand. Instead of stopping, she moan some sexy moans and lick my nipples with saliva. I hard again but still can't come. I push her away as she was reluctant to stop. I say nvm. It's already hard on u. Chat more with her and tip her 20. Ask her would she like to see me in day time again. She immediately say yes and will allow frenching and painting. She say sure give me better service if I'm not drunk. Than i say see u and left without finishing.
Will fr her again when I visit her in the day time.. really like her body. Prc with no attitude at all .. confirm commado if customers not drunk. ? Let's see again....