Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

WL: FEI ER
House: 1608

Looks - 7/10

White see through top protruded her already round and huge Tits. Introductions to body before we exchange names. Stripped her naked quickly, nice shaven pussy for licking, spread her legs wide and opened me to her really quickly. Her tits are 36DD i guess, thats what i gather from her!

Body - 9/10

She has no tattoos on her body slightly on the plus side but service and attitude more than makes up for what could be a minus for her. Though i must say slim and petite she might have lesser to compensate for. Get it?

Shower - 8/10

Brought my soap for the party, hygiene purpose, stood behind me and rubbed me down like a little baby, she also put her hands down my ass and grabbed my balls by surprise and gave me a little hand job to get me up from behind. Thats new! Don't stop baby i want more keep the hand job going.

Tits - 9/10

36DD well at least thats what she said, she has chest pillows a great soft place to rest the head on purpose or after some tired sex! she really doesn't mind. I told her girls with big breasts don't have nice ass while those without nice tits have super sexy ass. She is clearly the former.

BJ - 8/10

Capped me and performed the BJ, she is nice and sweet and slow as requested by me. She prefers the fast and furious BJ which i know is her favourite. she can go balls deep if you know what i mean , great suction on the balls from time to time. She knows her way around. I didn't stay with BJ long, the day is young.

Foreplay - 8/10

How comes the foreplay, she sucked my nipples i sucked her nipples. Little shy on the french at first but she came around. Spoke more french with a little bit of english, she was holding back a bit. licked her sensitive labia, sucked it from her body like no tmr. She was very responsive and wanted more. She is becoming wet. Time to fuck

FJ - 9/10

Firstly missionary as its the most common position when she is lying down. moaned and scream like a girl whose pussy is being squeezed. loved the look of her tits bouncing on her from my view. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl was next, she is a cock lover, climbed up really quick and kept pounding herself. She was begging for a doggy and i full filled her request. Common baby spanking her ass in my favourite and last position as she took my dick the whole way in. i climaxed on her ass after pulling out and removing my durex.

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

She is an awesome jem, i have to say may not be the great looker of the house, but looks arnt shit. I am not a bot or do i give two fucks about some bullshit forum points or haters.

Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain Cya!