Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

FR on: Yi Yi
House: 2041

Was game for some randomness to break the monotony of screwing my regulars so opt for someone I have not called before.

Physical Attributes
Face: Looks are GND.

Body: Slim, has some tummy fats, flat ass

Boobs: Perky A cups (not for boob lovers)

Pussy: Hairy bush, apparently she doesn't like people to touch her pussy. Big turn off for me.

Service
Shower: SOP, but has waterbed service with boob rub, some catbath, BBBJ and some HJ.

On the Bed:

Catbath: So so only, some licks here and there but covered all the areas.

Boob Massage: Her boobs are small so can hardly feel her boobs.

AR: Can't really feel much. I was falling asleep.

Boob Sucking: She don't allow. Big turn off for me.

Pussy Licking: She don't allow. BIg turn off for me.

Frenching: None.

BBBJ: Only one position as I believe she is trying to prevent me from touching her pussy.

FJ: This is the most turn off part for me as I try to insert my half awaken dick into her. Throughout the FJ she was impatient. Can hear her sighing "haiz, haiz" every now and then. When I tried to touch her breasts, her hands immediately grabbed my hands, push them away and held them far away from her breasts. Needless to say no sucking of her nipples. I was wondering to myself how do I get myself hard if I can't do the things I like. She even asked me if I was done already as there was not much time left.

Attitude: Totally crap. I might as well call a CAT 50 Thai to service me. When I left the room there was still 10 mins left, so much for her not enough time excuse.

RTF: NO WAY. I guess the service package she offers and the service I need does not match. So this one is a big NO for me. I guess one man's meat is another man's poison.