View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

My turn to contribute liao. Come back SG about 2 weeks already, got chance to sample 4 lovely ladies, with a couple more coming tomorrow. Starting work again soon so need to chiong while still got time haha.

Linda WH17

I posted FR before, just check my posts. I still find her chio 1 year later, still slim and pretty face with nice long hair. Service also good, but this time very very KC, so I'm a little scared off lol. Decided to take a break from her to sample some other tasty dishes

An Na 1803

Looks: 8/10
Service: 8/10

Friendly, chatty girl. No makeup coz I went in the early afternoon, but very cute and chatty. Sex was great, very active and fun. Post-coitus cuddling for gfe-max feel

Fei Er 1608

Looks: 7/10
Service 7/10

At first thought she was super chio, but after the dress came off her body ok only haha. Nice boobs though, and quite friendly and chatty. Good service during sex, for some reason I had a lot of stamina with her that day and managed to keep going during FJ for around 10 - 15 min. Plus the foreplay almost reach the full hour lol. Despite that, no complaint from her, and even ask me to add her WeChat after. One problem I had is she keeps making fake moans and squeals during sex that is quite a turnoff lol. Maybe that's why I lasted so long, so maybe a blessing in disguise hahaha.

Anna 1820

Looks: 9/10
Service: 7.5*/10

Wah she is really mix blood which is totally my type, I ask her and she mentioned her dad is from some Eastern EU country (my chinese not that good so don't know where that is). Pre-action service quite good, got light massage, and the waterfall thing she does with gargling in her mouth while licking my body is quite shiok. Sex was good as well, lots of frenching. That day I quite tired but she managed to squeeze one out of me all the same with her sex skills during cowgirl. For service, the reason why I put the asterix is that purely from a service level standpoint, its actually around 8.5. But I get the sense that she doesn't really like doing it, especially the sex part, so I downgrade a little. Maybe I read wrongly and she is just the quiet type. Maybe if I RTF she will be more open.

Anyway for RTF I will go for An Na and Anna once I try a few more hehe. Hope this helps, and look forward to hearing more FR from everyone!