Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Repost

When I walked upstairs, I wanted to look for the infamous Xiao Xin.
However she was booked and there was a lady with a almost endearing smile that caught my attention. She has the mesmerizing look that surpassed all the girls that I had carnal connection since all my 2016 escapades. I would give her a 10.5/10 for her looks. I never seen NATURAL BEAUTY at its best with her mild make up. A look that one would love to bring her home and bonk for life!

She word a tight fitting dress revealing her fair cleavage that beckons me to dip my hands into it. I told the OKT I wanted her and she was known as XIAO YA of 1654 (many xiao yas in GL). So many trips yet never seen her...like a angel send on my lucky day!

She was busy looking at her mobile until OKT called her and she return with a lovely smile that I would send sweet dreams to me every night.

PRE-SHOWER:
The minute we exchanged our greetings, we hug and she tactfully complimented on my physique but she laughed when I told her my physique are acquired from years of physical abuse by my ex girlfriends. She was sweet and friendly. I unzipped her and she peeled her clothes off slowly like I am seeing my corn being peel off.. I was so thrilled to see her gorgeous ass that protrude so well with her Hot Skimpy Thong Micro G String Panty.
She certainly surpassed Xiao Xin looks and curvaceous ass. Xiao Xin would be better if she has enhanced her unflattering ass.
Xiao Ya stepped out of her panty revealing her pussy hair which is well shaven and looks like an black triangular arrow tip pointing towards her vagina. I could see her folds.

SHOWER - best shower i ever had!
We were both naked and she is always smiling like she was happy to receive me. Her smile is enough to make my DIDI stay upright. Then she slide her hands on my chest to soaped me and slowly stroke my chest.
She then lathered my chest and back with her B cup breasts (i never like huge one). The feel of of her supple breasts and hardened nipples are like rolling a water filled balloons and a finger tip massaging ,
Then she slip her hands to wash my already stiffened DIDI with her breasts against my back. Oh Gosh....I feel like coming but stayed calm to avoid the embarrassment of premature ejaculation.

She beckons me to go to bad after she laid her towels on the sheets.

BED SCENE " dipping into paradise chamber":
After we lie down, I kissed her voluptuous bee stung tofu lips and her energetic tongue was flickering my tongue.

She kissed my nipple and wet down to blow me with roll of tissue nearby . She suck well with suction. And even perform deep throat while I caught glimpses of her looking up at me shyly. Seh would even make noises as if she was enjoying every meat of my flesh.

I could not hold on any longer and told her I needed to feel her inside.
She lie down and I could not help opening my eyes admiring her clean, slim, fair and silky skinned body and face. She capped me and proposed I be on top.

She undo her tied up hair, and i watched with glee as my didi slid gently into her naturally wet pussy (never see her with KY) I could feel the rippled chambers. She was moaning passionately as I increase my momentum. She enjoyed rapid fire fare initial slow entries.
She is one lady who can cumm!!!!

I tried her in various position -missionary as good as she contracted her pelvic . Doggy was fabulous as I felt much deeper and in control of her boobs. She is one lady that moans well and get wet easily.

PRE DEPARTURE - "refused to leave her":
After the session , she would lie naked next to me on my shoulder with her hand across my chest and chat with me. She is unlike some who would quickly finish the job and abandon you for another job especially she is a ANG PAI. Most ANG PAI wants to fulfill the quota in one day but I do not feel that sense of express service. It was what I described as PREMIUM service with finesse.

I massaged her and could sense she enjoyed the comfort with the extended hour . I could not bear leaving her. I would surely look for her again and again

RATINGS
Looks 10.5
Body 7.5 (height not model like)
SERVICE 9.5
AR - none (OK...i dislike it)
BBBJ- awesome 9 (deep throat)
FJ; 10 (enjoying every stroke)
Frenching 10 (like GF)

She only lacks in model height but enough to be your endearing partner to make me feel what is like being a man !!!!